The Black Hole Glitched?

Glitch Confirmed

Note: This trophy will NOT pop up if you do it on a King of the Hill, Marauder Enclave match. Untested on other King of the Hill maps.

It will definately unlock on a normal deathmatch on the same map type.

----

I've done this three times, and on each occasion it refuses to grant me the trophy.

1: Everyone was caught in the blast, however on the killed by it said that one guy was killed by another person, this didn't happen.

2: Everyone was caught in the blast, it said I killed them all including myself with the gravity bomb. No trophy.

3: Same as number 2.

Full lobby to start with, no disconections, no random people joining.

The game was a King of the Hill, which is possibly the only game type you can realistically get this trophy on.

Has anyone else encountered issues with this trophy being awarded?

Edited by King_Ubu

It's possible. But the description just says "in a 4 player online game" so it should trigger on any match.

Anyway, I'm too tired to try again now.

I'll be on later tonight (since it's now... oh lord... 5:30am) so if anyone wants to test this to see if it really is glitched please add me and we'll look about seeing whats wrong.

I seem to recall in Red Faction 3, the gravity bombs also gave people issues when trying to get certain awards so there might be a 'trick' to it.

I got it trust me its not glitched! All you have to do I guess is avoid your own blast cuz that is how I got the trophy. What you should do is have these settings:

King of the hill Particle Cannon 7 Game lenght long vehicles light damage low fire rate normal vehicle speed decreased Turret turn speed normal Offensive pickups none defensive pickups none and Special pickups many. So first of all drive around the map untill you get your Singularity bomb then go to the middle and make sure every 1 else does the same. Now make sure every one has 2/3 of their health by shooting them or letting other ppl shoot them then deploy your Singularity bomb, drive outside the electric area and use it

It's possible. But the description just says "in a 4 player online game" so it should trigger on any match.

Anyway, I'm too tired to try again now.

I'll be on later tonight (since it's now... oh lord... 5:30am) so if anyone wants to test this to see if it really is glitched please add me and we'll look about seeing whats wrong.

I seem to recall in Red Faction 3, the gravity bombs also gave people issues when trying to get certain awards so there might be a 'trick' to it.

maybe you must die together with others 3 players....1 bomb = 4 kills (yourself included)

• 2 months later...

u didnt get it cus u die, u can't die from bomb ;) i was boosting this trophy also on king of the hill game and i die with 3 other players and didnt get trophy, but when i kill them in the same round but i didnt die, trophy pop up

• 7 months later...

Ok, I have read about the stages that are glitched. I chosethe other stages & NOTHING! I turned off the defensive power-ups so I would get more singularity bombs.

I boosted with a friend (we each had 2 vehicles) & I set off 4 singularity bombs KILLING all other people in the same stage & got nothing. I hate the term glitched but I dont know what else to say about this trophy....:think: