Rate the trophy difficulty...  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.97

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i can vote since am sitting at 91%.

I give this a 4/10 even when u playing on Insane the game is really easy.. itz the same enimies.. Only missing Keep Beserk on for 21 seconds and kill 1 enemy of each type with mule and 1 collectable and 1 buy cheat for plat.. its soo stupid they never added lvl select. So if u miss a collectable towards the end u gotta redo the whole game just for 1 collectable.. soo lame..:mad:

Edit:

Just got the plat... really easy game roughly about 15 hrs plat.

Edited by Ashwin10

Just got the platinum, given this a 5.

Insane is fairly easy, most deaths were due to stupidity.

Online is easy, I managed to get all trophies except the map one without boosting. The map one took maybe 30-40 mins working in a duo.

I think in total somewhere between 12-14 hours to get the platinum for me.

I voted 3, played normal on my first playthrough and got nearly all of the trophies which was a breeze then while doing the infestation trophies got enough salvage to buy all the upgrades. Played my 2nd game on insane and with full upgrades, instant nano cooldown and the napalm laser which basically made me unstoppable.

I voted 3. Played on Normal first and then Insane with Instant Nano Forge Cooldown, unlimited Singularity and Mr. Toots ammo unlocked. I found Mr. Toots to be quite underpowered on Insane though.

A good rental IMO and quite an easy plat. In the end I still felt let down. Imagining the gameplay of this game taking place in an open world or larger areas would be fantastic. Being placed in tight corridors/areas most of the time with powerful weapons doesn't really create much fun or satisfy those hungry for some massive destruction like the last game gave you.

I give this a 3, almost a 2!

Its so dam easy! The only thing even slightly hard is getting 4 people to join and stay in your game long enough... But at the time i didint know you could just play round 11 for the trophy. I got it on my second try though. I did my first playthrough on Normal and honestly i was bored 90% of the time! :( Insane only took 3/4 hours using the gun thats priced at 10,000k with unlimited ammo (Forgot name.) It makes it very easy.

Really should have just done one playthrough!

I gave this a 2/10,i got all the SP trophies in my 1st playthrough,the only one i was missin was collecting intel but even dat u dont really need a guide because u get 10 automatically by playin the game,and most arent really well hidden anyway.so in truth u need 30 and u can miss the other 10,and co-op is great fun,i jus hosted a match and put it on casual and i reached level 30 on my 1st attempt,and best of all this game is so much fun,the guns are brilliant,very easy plat...

Also voted a 3. Played through Insane on the first go around. I am usually not very good at Shooters and I had no issues with this one aside from a few tricky spots during some of the one rail moments.

Only is easy enough if you can find someone to play with. I sat in a created room for around 15 minutes waiting for a group of 4 to join for the trophy. Finally got it last night.

• 2 weeks later...

it's short and easy even without cheats and the mp stuff needs no boosting....it's sad when the hardest trophy to get is the one to get 4 players into the match,lol

the game gets really annoying at the end though,killroom after killroom...it was just no fun (thought the last hour in dead space 2 sucked?it's worse here),even after the "final boss" the game went on and on and on...bah i never will touch this game again,worst red faction ever,i can't really recommend anyone to buy it,not even for 20 bucks like i did,just rent it and plat it within 3-4 days

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 3, finished on insane in my first playthrough, cheats are not necessary, hardest parts in campaign(excavator, barge) requires only few retries, even on insane difficulty enemies simply do not have the capacity to kill you fast, and shell ability makes things much more easier, and finally infestation is a joke. Really easy plat, and game don't take too much time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the platinum, will rate it a 4 for difficulty. Nothing particularly challenging but did die a bunch of times during my two campaign runs. Insane was a breeze with upgrades and cheats. The two online only trophies are fairly easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this game deserve on 6/10. It's not hard even on insane (but elevatror, excavator, barge, and when U fly Inferno GX is little tough), and You die few times.

Now I don't have only one trophy - "Field surgeon" (perform revival 25 times in Infestation).

I boost it with my on line mate, he kill yourself almost 30 times, i revive him, but trophy will don't pop.

I don't have idea what happened.

When I play last time, revive statistic You know " U revive 4/25 times" will pop, but now it's not happened.

Any sugestions oO

Ok, I unlock platinium trophy. :dance::applause:

Edited by Sylvan The Great