XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Red Dead Redemption

Old 10-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Undead Nightmare online? free roam? or not?

so last night i was watching my brother play this online, well not really becuz it's only a game online, not a free roam, or is it when you go to "overrun" is it a Undead Nightmare free roam?

and also when we try playing RDR online, it says something about type NAT3. how do we change it?
dirtymonkey_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

1. No, undead overrun is just a coop-style game mode, not free roam.
2. NAT Type 3... I posted a thread about this as well. With NAT3 you practically cant find other people online to play with, so you have to change it. How to change it? It worked for me by going to my router's (Brand: Speedtouch) settings on internet explorer by typing in the IP adress of my router (somewhat like 198.53. ) Then I chose to enable UPNP which automatically changed my NAT type from 3 to NAT2 somehow. When enabling UPNP you have to fill in the IP adress of your PS3 which can be found under the internet settings on the xmb of your ps3.

That's how I did it by thinking logically and just changing some settings lol. Hope this works out for you too, cause I know how much NAT3 sucks.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Just wondering when u play undead nightmare online do u get xp and does it count towards that trophy reaching level 50 in mp
aussie pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie pride View Post
Just wondering when u play undead nightmare online do u get xp and does it count towards that trophy reaching level 50 in mp
Yes though there only seems to be one online mode for Undead Nightmare which you just fight off hordes of zombies, at least that I can see. I could be wrong.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

K cool does anyone know how much xp u can gain in that mode do u get heaps of xp or not alot of xp?
aussie pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie pride View Post
K cool does anyone know how much xp u can gain in that mode do u get heaps of xp or not alot of xp?
I was getting about 1000xp a match.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default Add-On?

can you play online if you just bought the add-on on the PlayStationStore? i tried just pausing it and selecting multiplay but it bought me to the same thing as it would if i did that on the original red dead redemption. am i doing something wrong??

thanks in advance
soccerghost4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:41 AM   #8 (permalink)

and can somebody also tell me how to get my portable ID to show up when i post?
Old 01-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerghost4 View Post
can you play online if you just bought the add-on on the PlayStationStore? i tried just pausing it and selecting multiplay but it bought me to the same thing as it would if i did that on the original red dead redemption. am i doing something wrong??

thanks in advance

Do you mean you ended up in the same, normal free roam? That's the way it is, even if you own Undead Nightmare. Press and you should see "Undead Overrun" somewhere in the list. That will transport you to a separate lobby for Overrun, just like with FFA or Co-Op matches.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

oh thank you so much. i sat there for hours trying to figure it out. thanks a ton.