Non-Boosting Thread

OnceFallen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Do NOT sign up without reading this first.

I am organising an event (maybe more than one) where people can join in to to get those hard to do golden gun challenges (dynamite, fire bottles, tomahawk, you name it) but any gun can be boosted here.

The idea is to round up, let's say 8-16 people, to get the headshot & kill challenges for your guns, to unlock the golden version of them. This will be held place with the gang matches, we form 2 posses, first game posse A will get their kills & headshots, next game posse B, then A, then B, etc.. You get the point.

There will be a place or point, where all of the people that have to take the shots will stand, most likely to be the center of the map. So the shooters know where the targets are.

For communication during this event, there will be opend a chat via the ps3 system, all participating this event have to join in on the chat to get the info on who is killing & who is taking the bullets.

If any one joins in on the matches, this person will be kicked.

So before you join, you must know how to kick a person (some people actually don't get this).

Press the select button, then L1, then select the person that has to be kicked & pick "Kick Player".

This event will take place this week,when we have enough people, time to be released later.

Posse A

Leader: - RapTjik

- Da-Hedgie

- steffanovic1

- intoxication

-

Posse B

Leader: - LoneWolfBR

- OutsiderJay

- WBC_23

- MiGhTy_MaX_

-

Still looking for a leader for Posse B!

If you wish to participate, or join as the leader of Posse B, either add me on the PSN, ID is RapTjik, or you can leave a message here.

Edited by RapTjik

So I got the gold fire bottle last night. That wouldn't even be possible to get without boosting. you have to kill 3 people with 1 fire bottle. So you have to shoot all 3 first with a shotgun then throw the bottle. There's no way you would be able to do that in a real game. It wasn't worth the effort. lol

So I got the gold fire bottle last night. That wouldn't even be possible to get without boosting. you have to kill 3 people with 1 fire bottle. So you have to shoot all 3 first with a shotgun then throw the bottle. There's no way you would be able to do that in a real game. It wasn't worth the effort. lol

Meh I have a stupid nerve to complete every game I play for a total 100%.

It's worth it for me ;)

Need someone to boost golden tomahawk thats it all the other REAL guns were natural to get headshots with thus I got em all legit expert aim believe me or not except dynamite and fire bottle and I guess I'll add tomahawk to that list.

Seriously 100 headshots with a throw-able melee weapon? What were they thinking? I just don't have that kind of patience...

PsN iD: MiGhTy_MaX_

Hit me up quickly if ya can do it today I'm online on RDR for now send a FR or message or both they usually organize thru chat invites nowadays so thats cool too.

i'm up for some co-op. i still need to gold medal The River, and then do all co-op advanced but not expecting to gold all of them. i'm a level 27 at the moment and need to get to level 50 for my Platinum!!! and playing the same free roam gang hideout in mexico over and over is getting very boring. would rather play co-op over and over.

I-Reaped-U

• 3 weeks later...