Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

funkyweed

boosting2.png 

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper
Updated the Guide link.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only had Red Dead a day now and already addicted. Good online player though so won't take me long at all to get up to speed. Nobody else I know has RDR so looking for some co-op players for any mode, preferably ones that don't start shooting each other half way though a mission. Hit me up!

PSN: EdwardBrewer

Where the heck is the co-op mission option? I don't see it anywhere on the selection screens..

Whilst in a free roam session.......press SELECT and it should be in the list amongst gang shootouts n stuff ;)

Co-op missions

Erm.....just out of curiosity......did you download it off the PS Store & then install it or did you download it via the game ? (I got mine from PS Store)

It's not on the PS store for me, that's why I'm wondering if it just hasn't hit Canada for whatever reason or if I'm suffering from a brain tumor? I downloaded the patch which I assumed was the missions, but I checked the store via the game option and there's nothing there.

I suspect that you've only downloaded the 1.02 patch & not actually the DLC itself.......though i could be talking shit :D

The fact that it's not on the store for you yet though, would seem to back up my theory ;)

I hope it appears on store for you soon man ;)

EDIT - The DLC pack weighs in at 15mb..........if that sheds any more light for you ? :)

Edited by Broonba

I suspect that you've only downloaded the 1.02 patch & not actually the DLC itself.......though i could be talking shit :D

The fact that it's not on the store for you yet though, would seem to back up my theory ;)

I hope it appears on store for you soon man ;)

EDIT - The DLC pack weighs in at 15mb..........if that sheds any more light for you ? :)

Nope, that's about the size for the 1.02 patch. The new trophies are loaded, but the option to download it isn't there. Very confusing, I'll wait and see what happens.

sign me up

I need help with Gold medal on "The Herd".

No matter how fast and all cows survive I only get Silver. :(

What do I do wrong. I got gold in "ammunition" and every mission, even though we had some deaths and so... But not The Herd.

Got cleared in 7.22, but no "Gold" :( all cows survived.

Its stupid if you cant have any strays...

Anyone know how to get Gold add me...

My psn is the same as here.

ps must delete some from my psn ds