Assault on fort mercer glitch?

There are two trophies related to Fort Mercer. One requires you to complete the hideout, but also the hideout at Nosalida. The other one is stroy related.

I assume you mean the latter (not even sure the former can be done before the latter), and you can get into Mexico but still don't have the trophy for completing the Fort Mercer sory mission?

You need to keep playing I didn't get this trophy until after I completed a few missions all at once, the story trophies dont' really pop up after a cut scene you have to keep laying the game I even completed 10 missions and a didnt' get a story mode trophy. It will pop up after you've been playing for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. The "Land of Opportunity" trophy didn't pop up after the Fort Mercer mission. I played all the way through Mexico and just got the "Sons of Mexico" trophy as well as several others on the way, but not the Fort Mercer one. I tried playing the level again but no luck. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for the quick reply. Does "New Save" mean starting the game over from scratch under a new "save" or saving the game in another slot and replaying the mission? That's seems rather annoying to have to play up to that point again.

Thanks for the quick reply. Does "New Save" mean starting the game over from scratch under a new "save" or saving the game in another slot and replaying the mission? That's seems rather annoying to have to play up to that point again.

Either a save before doing Fort Mercer for the first time or a new save from scratch! This is why you got 3 save slots USE THEM! R* was nice enough to have trophy progress be related to save even with MP progress most other games save onto the profile itself making glitched trophies impossible to do over! EA games are notorious for shit like that!

• 2 months later...

I just started the "Assault on Fort Mercer" mission and I cleared the inside and now I'm outside with the machine gun again and there are 2 guys that will not come to me and I'm just sitting there. The mission can't continue until I kill them and they are not moving? They seem to be just down a little hill and can't reach them.

I just started the "Assault on Fort Mercer" mission and I cleared the inside and now I'm outside with the machine gun again and there are 2 guys that will not come to me and I'm just sitting there. The mission can't continue until I kill them and they are not moving? They seem to be just down a little hill and can't reach them.

Start the mission again.