Finger Fillet

FilmNoir7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

If you see three people standing around the table, run into them until they leave. That way, you can bet 25$-100$ in your first round right away and you only have to beat the one guy before the game registers as a win.

so awesome tip. i just beat the$25 dollar bet and got the 100% thanks ive been suck on that for days now :)

I honestly can't work this out, I memorise the pattern fine but I still end up stabbing my fingers by going too fast (I assume) very annoying mini game.

It's all about rhythm. If you slow down or suddenly dramatically speed up for two or three button presses, you will fail. Once you know the patterns, it's best to not even look at your screen and just focus on your controller. Took me a few tries to get used to it, but I haven't lost a game since.

A minor glitch I've noticed is that if you choose to skip the AI's turn, the countdown timer for you when it's your turn shortens SIGNIFICANTLY, rendering it impossible to beat the AI.

Somebody else mentioned that and it can make a big difference, I noticed. It doesn't really matter for the smaller bets, but for the 100$ bet it could be problematic. I'm never skipping the opponent's turn anymore, just to be sure.

Edited by Moving On

It's all about rhythm. If you slow down or suddenly dramatically speed up for two or three button presses, you will fail. Once you know the patterns, it's best to not even look at your screen and just focus on your controller. Took me a few tries to get used to it, but I haven't lost a game since.

Every time I do it smoothly I run out of time though which really frustrates me so I try a little quicker then lose but BreadSkin might have found the answer to my problem as I usually skip the AI's turn, now I'll be watching them.

Thanks for the heads up BreadSkin.

A minor glitch I've noticed is that if you choose to skip the AI's turn, the countdown timer for you when it's your turn shortens SIGNIFICANTLY, rendering it impossible to beat the AI.

It's definitely not impossible if you skip their turns. It just seems to set it at a fixed amount of time to complete it in.

Use the pattern 'k1ll1ng5pr33' posted. I mentally remove the X button, since it's used in every other button press anyway. So all that goes through my head is "Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle", then I repeat the mantra. I think for the first $100 round, you have to do it twice. Then the second $100 round you have to do it four times, I believe.

Either way, it's about $200 a minute when you get to the point where you can do it fast enough to skip their turns.

Use the pattern 'k1ll1ng5pr33' posted. I mentally remove the X button, since it's used in every other button press anyway. So all that goes through my head is "Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle", then I repeat the mantra. I think for the first $100 round, you have to do it twice. Then the second $100 round you have to do it four times, I believe.

True, twice and four times on the final betting round and you've won your 100$. I mentally count to five so I know when to restart the pattern, but your trick works too, of course. ;)

this challenge is simple... i have never failed it. just memorize the pattern and look at your controller, not the screen. super simple.

skipping the computers turn is no big deal, it's still simple. i never ever sit there and watch him play. i finish before the timer even starts counting down, there'll be like 1/10 orange only

very simple, just look at your controller

I mastered the pattern so well i can look at the screen funny how sluggish the prompt is I'm pressing O its still doing X...

I had that problem a few times myself, I hit the buttons perfectly, but the script hasn't caught up to the button im on yet, so then I need to slow down the next time and watch the screen more closely.