**No longer working** Easy method for Go Team & The Quick & Everyone Else

Hello all.

I found this on our sister site, and all credit goes to BegFourMercy Xbox360Achievements.org. Ill just recit his post first:

1. Gather a posse of 2 people in free roam. You and a partner.

2a. For "Go Team", go to the gang wars post in Armadillo.

2b. For "The Quick and Everyone Else", go to the free for all post in Armadillo.

3. Start the game by both pressing :triangle: as the same time and you should be the only people in the lobby.

Vote to kick anyone else who joins.

4. Start the match immediately using the D Pad. (:right:)

5. Let the person who is going for the trophy win the duel.

6. After the duel, the other player should hit the :start: button and exit multi-player

7. The remaining wins the match. Send invite to have the other person come back in the game. NOTE: (If someone else comes in the game, make sure you vote to kick right away. Otherwise you may need to do the real fight or start over.)

8. Do this 3 time total for The Quick and Everyone Else and 4 time for Go Team.

I did this twice last night and only had two people join. We were able to vote kick them.

Enjoy!!

EDIT: Altered the terms/buttons to make it PS3 compatible - funkyweed

Edited by funkyweed
Tweaked it so it's in PS3 language not the box lingo :D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, this is awesome if it works, I tried to boost it with a partner last night but failed because there were too many people joining the session, couldn't kick them out!

Edited by Max-EAG
spelling

I think the idea is that you wait until after the match starts (you do the opening "draw" sequence) before the help quits the match. Then they rejoin in the lobby.

I'm online now if anyone wants to try it out.

Its happened to me that way. Mid-match the guy I was playing quit. Im going to be on in about an hour. Might trty this

How do you vote to kick someone out? That's kind of messed up...I wonder if that's why I can never get into a gang match. And is Y equivalent to X? I've never played XBOX before.

hit :select:. Then :r1:. hit :cross: on the persons name you wnat to kick. Select vote to kick.

Someone conmfirm this please. Ive been in lobbies that people quit out of and it didnt say wolfpac1908 wins. It said not enough players to continue or something like that.

OK, I am trying this out now and I am getting a "Game Over: All Other Players Have Left" when the guy I'm working with quits... BUT, I can confirm the method works and that those Game Over screens count as victories! After three "Game Overs", the trophy is mine!

Now all that is left is to get to level 50! Which I think I'm going to take slow and steady, with emphasis on challenges rather than boosting it.

Edited by Twitch_City

Rather than doing this, can we achieve the same results by playing normally, and just powering down the console in the last minute if we look like we are going to lose, then starting the game up again?

Nope, I have already tried that....