Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,097 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.57

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the only hard trophy (and might I add completely stupid stupid trophy) is the...

The Quick and Everyone Else...

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

This trophy is just beyond absurd. I could most likely do it if lag didn't exsist, but I always get a huge disadvantage against American players because I live in Australia. I'm normally half a second behind everyone. Hopefully this will be boostable.

And before you call me a noob check my trophies. GrayFox878

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/gr/a/GrayFox878/card.png

Men are people too...

Edited by jessupj

Looks like the only hard trophy (and might I add completely stupid stupid trophy) is the...

The Quick and Everyone Else...

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

This trophy is just beyond absurd. I could most likely do it if lag didn't exsist, but I always get a huge disadvantage against American players because I live in Australia. I'm normally half a second behind everyone. Hopefully this will be boostable.

And before you call me a noob check my trophies. GrayFox878

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/gr/a/GrayFox878/card.png

Men are people too...

Any game with a trophy like this is an automatic 10 in my book (and i already submitted the vote).

Nothing is harder than being the best player in multiplayer. Sure you can be the best player by getting luckiy and being in a room of crappy players, but 3 straight matches someone who is better is bound to join the fun.

Online trophies still. I'm sure by now all game developers know gamers absolutely loathe them but here they are.

if there is a way to boost it, someone here will figure it out. We always do. I get this game tomorrow *fingers crossed*. Online trophies like this suck, I like the sorta online trophies like Bad Company 2. Do a whole bunch of simple shit either once or 'x' amount of times.. Nothing about winning 3 FFA matches in a row, that's brutal.

It's boostable, you can start a Free for All in the room with all your friends. We only had 3 but we would do damage control while our friend would get the gold in Goldrush. Then when it came down to just two of us we would boost kills in Shootout before someone joins then we just team up on that person lol. But once you get that trophy out of the way Free for All shootouts is really fun.

This forum have a lot of supid people. Why the people rate a game if dont have the platinum? I dont understand why rate a game without the platinu...

Its sTupid, not supid. Second sentence should read: Why DO people rate a game if THEY don"t have the platinum? Third sentence should read: I dont understand, why rate a game without getting the platinum? Or, you could of omitted(left out) that sentence completely since you already asked it in the second sentence.

But we supid so i mite be rong bout all dis stuff.

Its sTupid, not supid. Second sentence should read: Why DO people rate a game if THEY don"t have the platinum? Third sentence should read: I dont understand, why rate a game without getting the platinum? Or, you could of omitted(left out) that sentence completely since you already asked it in the second sentence.

Man, im not English, ok?

Grammr cry-bby much? u dont got 2 correct every1 on their grammr especialy if they aint americn. gosh

OT; I say its not very hard of a game, but it surely does take ALOT of time IMO. I've easily put over a day and a half or more in SP and MP.

Mods must have rules for this. Only can rate this polls, when get teh platinum and put here som sign from Playstation.com or MMOS.

Yeah there should be an 'official' Plat rating thread. Over at pstrophies.co.uk (Last I looked) their ratings are a mess. I disagree with most of my plat ratings over there, especially Bad Company. Its just people guessing.

Only noobs rate a platinum dificulty without getting the platinum.

Yes, we know what you mean now. ;)

RDR seems like a time consuming platinum to me - not very hard in difficulty from what I've heard. Since I'm not sure, I will rate when I get the platinum.