Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Fluffy13unny

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Metdevil said:
Red Dead Redemption

Trophies needed to be boosted:

(B) Slow on the Draw

(B) Posse Up!

(S) The Quick and Everyone Else...

(S) Go Team!

Players Required: 8

Approximate Time Required: 1-2 Hours

Method: Have one player invite everyone in the boost party to join their Posse. Once this player has the "Posse Up!" trophy, he/she should leave the posse. A new player will be chosen as the leader once the first player has left. This new leader should reinvite the first player back into the posse, this will earn the second player "Posse Up!". Complete this cycle until all eight players have the trophy.

Next, split up into two posses of four and start a team based event, Grab the Bag seems fastest. Let one team win four times in a row before switching which team wins. After four consecutive wins that team will earn "Go Team!"

Players Required: 2+

Approximate Time Required: 1 Hour per player

Method: Similar to the above method to earn "Go Team!", select a Free For All event, like gold rush. Let one player win over all three consecutive times. Once he's earned "The Quick and Everyone Else...", swap which player wins to allow everyone to earn the trophy.

Finally for "Slow on the Draw", in a public Free Roam session travel to any Hideout. Have one player shoot as many enemy NPCs as they can only once, while the second player finishes each NPC off to earn the kill. Try to keep an eye on your partners targets and try to finish off whoever they hit first. Once the first player earns "Slow on the Draw", swap roles and repeat the process.

NOTE: A tip pointed out in some threads highlight a method where the player/team chosen to lose the matches quits and rejoins, granting a win to the other player/team. This method no longer works and will break the winning player/team's streak. You now need to complete the full events.

Edited by Viper

Here are some trophies you may want to boost.

Posse Up!

Create a posse and get the maximum number of members.

How the West Was Won

Reach the top rank for multiplayer experience

The Quick and Everyone Else...

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

Go Team!

Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches.

Most Wanted

Become a Public Enemy for 10 minutes and escape alive in a public Free Roam session.

Red Dead Rockstar

Kill a Rockstar or someone with this achievement in a public multiplayer match.

Have Gun Will Travel

Complete all Hideouts in a single public Free Roam session.

Slow on the Draw

Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session.

Hit the Trail

Get from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown in a public Free Roam session.

Thanks Godchild1020 for the list

Edited by Fluffy13unny

BB - Fenrisulfr_ - GMT -7

My final exams are two days before RDR comes out, so I can pretty much do any time (NA or EU) after them since I'll be free with my time for about a month. Like others, my main worry are these 'consecutive wins' trophies but I'm good for anything else as well.

Edited by BFenris

Now this thread is open again and the other one is still locked?

So confused. ;)

I think it was a bit of silly judgment on the Moderators part. It was preemptive and that was obvious. The game's release is less than 15 days away, and I had no idea there was a thread somewhere on the site which said when it was appropriate to begin organizing a clan/boosting team.

I was looking at the achievement/trophies list again and realized that its going to be hard to boost trophies since most of the online achievement/trophies need to be in a public match and not private.

The Quick and Everyone Else...

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

Go Team!

Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches.

Most Wanted

Become a Public Enemy for 10 minutes and escape alive in a public Free Roam session.

Red Dead Rockstar

Kill a Rockstar or someone with this achievement in a public multiplayer match.

Have Gun Will Travel

Complete all Hideouts in a single public Free Roam session.

Slow on the Draw

Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session.

Hit the Trail

Get from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown in a public Free Roam session.

Yeah GODCHILD, I noticed that too. However, I think it will be possible to create public lobbies and invite only specific people. Hopefully they have an invite and kick option so you can kick people outside of the boosting circle and invite people inside the boosting circle. If that is the case I'll keep kicking and inviting all day long until everybody who needs it gets the 3 consecutive wins for FFA and 4 for team based as well as anything inbetween.

I'm thinking this because there will obviously be organized posse's out there and for a posse vs posse match you need to be able to be in a lobby with only your friends. If that is possible, then there has to be a way to make a public lobby for FFA that only has friends.

We had lobby control in GTAIV, I don't see why we wouldn't for RDR. We just have to pray for host options like in GTAIV with maybe a little extra in it as well. Right now I think "public" match is simply just the label for games that are going for stats where as private doesn't count on stats. We'll see, but I'm confident that we're fine so far since even in Modern Warfare 2 you can invite entire groups into rooms where you had zero options.

Edited by BFenris