XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #13821
The Rami

I don't have any multiplayer trophies so if anyone wants to boost add me.

PSN id: The_Rami
Old 04-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #13822
pennysticks

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Two nights of Boosting Bliss

I very rarely get the time to play more than two hours, so with my wife out of town tomorrow and Wednesday night, I'd like to see if there is enough of a response to boost some trophies from 9pm to 1am EST (with Daylight Savings Time that is GMT -4)

I need the following trophies:

Call It a Comeback (need 1)
Double Bagger (need 3)
Headhunter (need 1)
We Must Protect This House (need 1)
Legion of Boom (need 6?)
Kingpin (need 8)

Most of those I could knock out with one to three boosting buddies, but Legion of Boom and, of course, Kingpin take a lot of people working together. I'll throw up a sign-up on the post - please specify what you need out of the six I have listed. I have four hours both nights to play so if you are planning on being on and want to boost let me know:

1. ff_pennysticks

As you can see the post directly above me is boosting Kingpin as well. I certainly don't want to step on BedroomBoy2k12's toes or anybody else as they are trying to organize the same thing so if you can't make it during the time I mentioned, consider signing up with them.

Please know two things: (1) I plan on using a mic to communicate as i am horrible at using the text Chat (no keyboard) if anyone joining prefers the chat or wishes to scribe instructions on the chat for non mic folks that would be great, but if anyone signing up has a mic it may make things run faster.
(2) I really believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, so please don't enter this boost, get what you came for and drop out leaving people unable to get the agreed upon trophies. We are all in this to win this (or cheat through boosting, as the case may be)

PSN: ff_pennysticks
Please specify RDR and which trophy out of the six listed above that you need when adding. I will update if we get enough people for the big two trophies (Legion of Boom and Kingpin)

Also you could specify your timezone if you like to boost again afterwords, but this is specifically for May 1st and 2nd between the hours of 9pm and 1am EST (GMT -4 DST)

Signature and avatar by RED_REBEL44

pennysticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #13823
maddester

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

@pennysticks When I get home from college I will add you.

I just want to work on Call It a Comeback, Headhunter, We Must Protect This House, and if possible (for me) Stick and Move. I'm in the MST (2 hours behind EST), and I can be on as soon as tomorrow.

If you somehow get to adding me first, my PSN ID is MADDESTER (yes, it's in all caps), and I do have a mic.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #13824
theferretreturns

Kingpin
1. Bedroom_Boy_2k12
2. TheBritishHero
3. Oblivion_0-7
4. SoulTrain75
5. theferretreturns
9. (**Optional)

I get back from vacation Tuesday night so I'll add people then. My time zone is GMT-4 and I can be available any time on May 4th.
theferretreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #13825
LeoMachado

Well i'm in!!! Count with me!!!

I need kingpin, pa-pa poker, put the posse on a pedestal and smoke that skinwagon.

PSN: Leo_Machado

C ya!!!
LeoMachado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #13826
JCGamer

Please, BedroomBoy2K12 add me in this list for boost kingpin + Poker Ace trophies.

PSN: JCGamer_BR
GMT -3

I need too some the Legend and killers trophies ( Headhunter, Double bagger, Stick and Move, Who needs Deadeye, Call it a Comeback) and all the Liars and Cheats trophies; if more anyone want to try to get this DLCīs trophies add me.
JCGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #13827
homrich2

Then we have 6 players for poker now! Bedroom is AFK, lets wait he come back and do it!
homrich2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #13828
to85pher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedroomBoy2k12 View Post
In response to an earlier message i posted about kingpin/poker ace trophies i am now making a list for both trophies. There will be upto 9 allocate spaces for Kingpin and 6 allocated spaces for Poker ace. As said before please do leave a message in the friend request explaining what trophy or trophies you are going for.

Also to prevent arguements/confusion when adding people to my list, the order that you appear on that list is the order in which you will be going for the trophy, EG. if you are placed 6th on the list then you will have to wait your turn until after the 5th person on the list has retrieved the trophy.

I will also be using the "Text chat" based system during gameplay as i find it easier to communicate to other, as iv been in a situation myself before where iv been using mic and the others have blatantly denied hearing instructions, this DOES NOT stop you from using your mic, but NO instructions will be given this way.

Thank you

Kingpin

1. Bedroom_Boy_2k12
2. TheBritishHero
3. Oblivion_0-7
4. SoulTrain75
5. Leo_Machado
6. JCGamer_BR
7. igolorbr
9. (**Optional)

Poker Ace

1. Bedroom_Boy_2k12
2. Alexandrehom
3. Leo_Machado
4. JCGamer_BR
5. igolorbr

**The reason #9 is optional is that i may already have someone to fill that space, if it turns out to be that he/she cant make it then i will take optional down.

Note I do not wish to negotiate trophies (EG. Ill help u if u help me with this first...) I am willing to help anyway i can but will not be forced to do so for help in return as we will all be getting the trophies we need anyhow, If u wish to get one or both trophies stated, once again, PM me or send me a friend request via PSN with which Trophy ur going after, or both if thats the case, i CANNOT as of yet give you a time/date we will be going for a specific trophy as i dont have sufficent people to fill requirements, when i have enough people i will send out Text chat messages to people. ~ The only time frame i can give at the moment is 4th May.
Can I join both?

PSN: to85pher
to85pher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #13829
MemeCR

Default Help

I need help with go team.

PSN MemeCR
Old 04-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #13830
tor187

Someone add me on multiplayer : PSN Tor_187
tor187 is offline   Reply With Quote