Failed Stranger Mission

I may be about to freak out... I'm on 99.5% with the last stranger mission before I get Redeemed is Who Are You To Judge. As I was returning to Rathskeller Fork with Jeb's horse - literally 20 yards from the gate - we got jumped by a pack of wolves and it said I'd failed it.

I've now been skipping through days by saving at a camp site for close to an in-game month and the mission won't respawn. I've tried going to Rathskeller Fork where the mission starts and Jebb isn't there. I've tried going back to Tumbleweed where you meet the girl and she isn't there either. Also tried coming out of the game and going back in. Still nothing.

Any advice?

From what I can find is it will eventually re-appear, also if you have a cloud save with ps+ before you did that mission and it isn't a long time ago you can re-download the online storage save file and start from there.

What I can find online though is just keep doing other things and it will eventually come back. Just go work on the other trophies that you have left to do and once and awhile go back and look.

There's not much else for me to do haha

Unfortunately I don't have a PS+ save anywhere near close enough. I've been working on it pretty much all day and my PS+ syncs at around 4-5am.

Edit: I got it. I fast traveled to Armadillo and looked at my map as soon as I arrived and the ? had reappeared.

Edited by LastofAcademe

There's not much else for me to do haha

Unfortunately I don't have a PS+ save anywhere near close enough. I've been working on it pretty much all day and my PS+ syncs at around 4-5am.

Edit: I got it. I fast traveled to Armadillo and looked at my map as soon as I arrived and the ? had reappeared.

Yay, atleast now you don't need to replay the game :p

Just a quick note for future reference. You can also force the stranger mission to reappear by replaying the prerequisite main story mission that unlocks the stranger mission. The one in this case would be Nigel West Dickens mission "Liars, Cheats and Other Proud Americans"