The RDR platinum is now is now obtainable or unobtainable ?

renan3005

It is not. All online trophies requiring the learderboards (level 50 etc.) are not obtainable. If you do not have those trophies, you can't get the platinum.

Can't remember all the trophies effected though.

You still can level up, i reached level 29 in just a weekend and get almost all online trophies. Also several players are unlocking level 50 every day:

How the West Was Won Trophy in Red Dead Redemption - PSNProfiles.com

But GTA IV it's indeed unobtaniable because all levels were reset to 0 and you can't level up anymore.

Edited by raelga

You still can level up, i reached level 29 in just a weekend and get almost all online trophies. Also several players are unlocking level 50 every day:

How the West Was Won Trophy in Red Dead Redemption - PSNProfiles.com

But GTA IV it's indeed unobtaniable because all levels were reset to 0 and you can't level up anymore.

I just saw that it were somewhere. I could be wrong, which only would be a good thing.

Just like everyone said, it is still obtainable. The only thing that was affected after the latest patch was the Rockstar Social Club site and stats. Here's more info taken from the Roadmap:

Patch 1.08 (June 19th, 2014)

Since the latest patch (1.08) all GameSpy services HAVE BEEN REMOVED. What this means is that the servers no longer support the Rockstar Social Club tracking website and other services. Because of this, you are no longer able to track your 100% progress, making it much harder to earn Redeemed. You will have to track your progress manually. This does NOT mean that the actual multiplayer servers have been removed, so the platinum is still obtainable.

Since we are talking about online trophies. Can they all still be done in a private match or do they have to be public?
All DLC can be done in private.. most the core ones are Public but you can get Posse Up in private. 'How the West Was Won' can be done in private.

Basically the trophies that descriptions say "in a public Free Roam session" are public everything else can be done in private.

All DLC can be done in private.. most the core ones are Public but you can get Posse Up in private. 'How the West Was Won' can be done in private.

Basically the trophies that descriptions say "in a public Free Roam session" are public everything else can be done in private.

Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it :)