Big problem with RDR

Zarko123

Hi guys i have a big problem with RDR,when i put the disc to my ps3 (after the start and select single or multiplay) at reloading time the screen freeze and my wireless controller don't work too!!!I check the disc for scratches but is ok.Has anyone this problem???

Hi guys i have a big problem with RDR,when i put the disc to my ps3 (after the start and select single or multiplay) at reloading time the screen freeze and my wireless controller don't work too!!!I check the disc for scratches but is ok.Has anyone this problem???

are you talking about it freezing when its loading to like go ONLINE?

if so it does that now with how much of a glitchfest the online has become.

if you are trying to go online people have said the best way to do so is to now go in to single player and then select going online from the pause menu. they said doing it that way it doesn't freeze as much as it would trying from the main menu. it kinda sucks really as the online for the game was really fun.

Try reinstalling it but if that doesn't work then you have a duff copy and should return it for a replacement.

I do reinstalling but i have the same prolem.How i can replacement?I bought this game 07/5/2012.Guarantee is for 1 year only if i remeber correctly?

are you talking about it freezing when its loading to like go ONLINE?

if so it does that now with how much of a glitchfest the online has become.

if you are trying to go online people have said the best way to do so is to now go in to single player and then select going online from the pause menu. they said doing it that way it doesn't freeze as much as it would trying from the main menu. it kinda sucks really as the online for the game was really fun.

Freezing when loading ONLINE or SINGLE,this happens at last 3 days,before it was all good.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

In that case try playing offline and don't sign into PSN, if that doesn't work then I'm stumped :confused:.

Nothing bro i try to play offline but didn't work...Well i will try to play tomorrow in a friend's ps3 if don't work either the game goes in the trash...Thank you for advice and your time!

Nothing bro i try to play offline but didn't work...Well i will try to play tomorrow in a friend's ps3 if don't work either the game goes in the trash...Thank you for advice and your time!

Just erase RDR game options. It can be found savedata folder. Do not erase savedata just game options.

I'm getting the same problem today.

Trying to play undead nightmare single player. As soon as I push a button upon loafing g the ps3 crashes.

I will try deleting game data and let you guys know how it goes

So after a little tinkering I discovered I had a corrupt save file. Deleted the auto save and it loaded the manual save.

List 6 hours of game play but could be worse :(

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

I do reinstalling but i have the same prolem.How i can replacement?I bought this game 07/5/2012.Guarantee is for 1 year only if i remeber correctly?

Freezing when loading ONLINE or SINGLE,this happens at last 3 days,before it was all good.

Buy another used copy, swap the discs, and the return it.