Heading south on a white bronco..Help??

Mikey85

im after the heading south trophy and im doing what the guide says and im not getting the trophy.it says you have to get the us marshals after you but i cant seeem to get them to come no matter how high my bounty.ive got the 5.000 bounty trophy but eve nthen no marshals ever csame because i checked my stats and it says time chased by marshals 0;00.but ive been chased by police for over 29;00 mins. what am i doing wrong.i changed out of the marshal outfit into the dead eye suit and still nothing.im riding away on the humgarian halfbred. its doing my head in because im 3 trophys from plat and this is one of them.how do you get the marshals to appear because im going to blackwater killing cops in the saloon until 1500 bounty and it never says marshals are after me grrr

Try to sleep where the oil rig thing is. Not so far away from Fort Mercer. That what I did

so i go to blackwater, run up my 1500 bounty then escape to the oil well tents and sleep and then the marshals will be after me?

because i tried that at blackwater ,i got my bounty up then left blackwater lost my wanted level, came back to blackwater went to bed but didnt save like it says,then i got my wanted up again but it never said the marshals were after me. when you got to bed did you save the game?because i didnt what a stooopid trophy man!!

ive got 100% game completion stat i only need mowing them down,gold medal and this trophy and apparantly on my stats screen it says time chased by marshals 0;00. so my problem with getting this trophy is getting the marshals to come after me even when i had 5.000 bounty for friends in high places they still never came wtf is goin on im blagged rotten

You don't have to kill the Marshall's to get the trophy. You just have to escape from them or kill them. Just make the wanted level go away and it will pop. Also when you have a bounty on you head. If you sleep at Beechers Hope and then take the road on the North side of Beachers Hope towards Blackwater, and get to the connecting road that goes by Broken Tree there are almost always Marshall's waiting for you there..

Did you tried what I told you? BTW for Moving Them Down trophy do this online if you do this in SP it might glitch

EDIT: you must kill all the lawmen who is after you to get thoose marshals go after you.

ahhh i dont think ive managed to kill all the po po because im always on a high roof when getting my bounty and theres always one hiding behind a wall or something.il try that aswell then.im gonna go on now it was late last night.il let you know results cheers for the help guys much appreciate

well i never.after all that yesterday.i literally just loaded up jumped on my horse with my bounty of 1800 still from last night and i instantly got the message marshals have found your trail,i didnt even run south i ran to blackwater lost them and got the trophy,within 2 minutes of loading the game.maybe its a new way of unlocking it haha i dont care plat should be mine in time for dinner lol thanks for your help

• 1 year later...
i got this trophy from getting a bounty in armodillo i dont think i even got that hi of a bounty to

Same here, I was going for the $5000 pardon letter trophy, got to $1000 and went to save (in Blackwater). When Marston woke up, the marshals were after him (apparently, passersby will report seeing him or something) left the saloon, called my horse, fled into the fields and no one came after me.

Easiest trophy ever :shrugs: