XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Rennikz

Default spurred to victory quick question

i did a Bonnie mission where i had to tame 3 horse of which 1 became mine and my default horse has disappeared i've only done 9 missions so far and i havent hitch this damn goldish horse yet was wondering if i could still continue doing the 20 missions and get the trophy?

if not i think i'll have a word with the guy who did this trophy guide thread so people wont make the same mistake of doing this mission
Old 03-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Ardashar

Send a message via MSN to Ardashar Send a message via Skype™ to Ardashar

I thought this mission didn't count, as it is story related itself... Just don't let your horse die, or hitch another horse to your safehouses

Ardashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
simonp92

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Keep in mind how old the guide is, It does have some outdated info, since allot of patches has been released since the guide was first written.

Also, it's one of this first missions, relax, you still have plenty of missions to get the trophy...
Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
Oblivion07

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennikz View Post
i did a Bonnie mission where i had to tame 3 horse of which 1 became mine and my default horse has disappeared i've only done 9 missions so far and i havent hitch this damn goldish horse yet was wondering if i could still continue doing the 20 missions and get the trophy?

if not i think i'll have a word with the guy who did this trophy guide thread so people wont make the same mistake of doing this mission
According to the trophy guide, doing the mission will not reset you 20 mission count. So, you're good to go.
Oblivion07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
hungherk

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

if you hitched that horse you got from bonnie the counter reset and you have to do 20 missions w/ that horse now. whistle for your orig horse, if it comes back your fine, if another comes to you, you have to do another fresh 20 missions. your still early in the game so cont playing on. what i did is as soon as i got that horse from bonnie, i got off of it and got back on my orig horse and left the other one in the wild standing there.

My Maintained Thread:
List of (NA) Playstation Plus / IGC Free Games

hungherk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
Rennikz

k thanks guys for the input. what worried me is that the missions felt like they're coming close to an end. i haven't hitch any other horse except my original so i should be good...
Old 03-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
Frxn

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I've played through the story again recently, and the horse I captured in that mission never became mine (I still had my War Horse active without re-using the deed) so I'm curious what if anything we've done differently.

But there's something like 57 missions so don't worry about it, just make sure your horse doesn't die until you get it and you're fine.

Please Rockstar next one:
GTA VI:ce City

FRXN (GMT+0. Blank FR rejected)
Frxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Rennikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frxn View Post
I've played through the story again recently, and the horse I captured in that mission never became mine (I still had my War Horse active without re-using the deed) so I'm curious what if anything we've done differently.

But there's something like 57 missions so don't worry about it, just make sure your horse doesn't die until you get it and you're fine.
Seriously? for the Bonnie mission when the horse escape and i had to chase after it i used my horse until when i first caught it, i got off my horse and my hand slip off the r2 button so i ran behind it caught it again and broke it....

next thing i know Bonnie told me to keep it and after the cut scene i whistle for my horse and guess who came to me the one i tame so i ran back to the area were i left my horse and i found nothing...

i wonder if some wild animal ate him but even so wouldn't the game notify you that your horse is dead?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
Frxn

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Oh maybe I'm thinking of a different mission? I know the one you're talking about now and actually can't remember what happened after it, oh well it's still early in the game anyway so you've got plenty of time

Please Rockstar next one:
GTA VI:ce City

FRXN (GMT+0. Blank FR rejected)
Frxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #10
bobsnotmyuncle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I got this trophy last night, using the horse you broke with Bonnie. I was Either just getting to, or just in to Mexico when I earned it.

bobsnotmyuncle is offline   Reply With Quote