Glitches

Miss-EM

Cochinay isnt a legit hideout, Dutch's gang uses it but when the game is finished it isnt repeatable as a gang hideout like Fort Mercer. Also when you put the lady on the train tracks is she being run over by the train? As for mini games how are you tracking them as counted? Are you going by the stats menu, outfit menus or the Rockstar Social Club website?

Are you winning the mini games? Also on my social club page i am counted as having all 8 hideouts which include: Pikes Basin, Twin Rocks, Solomons Folly, Tumbleweed, Gaptooth Breach, Tezoro Azul, Nosalida and Fort Mercer. From memory Solomons folly is PS3 only and doesnt count to 100% so perhaps that is what your missing, my page has no mention of Cochinay.

As for the Dastardly trophy the woman has to be between the two rails when hit by the train. She can't be on or partially outside of the rails for the trophy to pop.

Also, you have to actually witness her getting run over else the trophy won't pop so don't turn around or even more after dumping her on the track.

On the map on the sosialsclub it shows 8 gang hangouts and Solomons Folly is not shown on the map. It's Cochinay instead of Solomons Folly.

I've won on the mini games yes, and it's not counting.

I did watch her get run over, but no trophy. I might have turned around or something after putting her on the track though.

On the map on the sosialsclub it shows 8 gang hangouts and Solomons Folly is not shown on the map. It's Cochinay instead of Solomons Folly.

I've won on the mini games yes, and it's not counting.

I did watch her get run over, but no trophy. I might have turned around or something after putting her on the track though.

I see what you mean as cochinay is listed on the map as a hideout but it isnt repeatable like the others and wont count under the gang hideouts tab on the social club page, just try going to solomons folly and and completing that to get it to show up in your hideouts. The only thing cochinay counts for towards 100% is visiting it so you have visited all places.

Thanks! I finally got the Dastardly trophy and I got the last hideout. Now I only need to figure out how to get it to count my mini games, and not least how to win that stupid horseshoe thing. :p

follow the video in the guide for the horseshoe game it will show u where you need to aim w/ ur hand, then its just luck from there but at least it has a better chance. got mine following it.

for blackjack goto black water and do it there cause u need to win there to get a piece of a suit by winning the game there. easy to get this one, on your turn bet the max and if you win the hand walk away from the table and you win the mini game along w/ the piece of a suit. if you lose the hand walk away and restart the blackjack mini game again.