Red Alert 3 Commander's Challenge

Game was on sale, now it isn't.

This title is also on sale on the UK PSN store priced at £5.19.

MJC, would you say this is worth the purchase if you already have RA3?

I suppose so. It will certainly put you at an advantage having already played RA3, because you'll be familiar with all the old units. On the other hand, though, I personally find this to be a bit boring, as it's all just skirmish matches with special conditions attached. I wish they would have included the new campaign missions the PC version got and just made it DLC, but ah well.

But for the sale price, no reason not to pick it up if you already have an interest in the series.

I know this is a stupid question...it's under "PSN Strategy" but I'm still not entirely sure...is this game a shooter? =o
No, it's real time strategy. There's a demo of Red Alert 3 on PSN, you could download that to get a feel for what it is.

Cheers for the insight MJC, I think i'll make the purchase.
Alright. Just note that it's single player only (probably should have said that sooner come to think of it), so we won't have the opportunity to get disconnected after turning the game around in our favor like in regular Red Alert 3. :p

Are there any Canucks out there that can confirm the price on the Canadian PSN?
Probably, but I doubt many care about this game. Maybe you can bug mendel to look for you? Favor to a fellow staff member or something. :p

Alright. Just note that it's single player only (probably should have said that sooner come to think of it), so we won't have the opportunity to get disconnected after turning the game around in our favor like in regular Red Alert 3. :p

That only happened once or twice on those great RA3 servers :rolleyes: