Question about DLC+Turns

zfa985

Yup everytime you start up the game after downloading new DLC, it will pop up on the screen and say you earned these items and will be added to what you already have. But I haven't used a single PP point or any of those other points since trying to save them for a New Game + when trying to achieve the True Ending since I believe those points are able to be carried over in a New Game +.

As for turns you will notice on the screen when on the map that it will say how many turns you have done but having less than 500 turns is not the only condition for a True Ending and then afterwords after you have reached the True Ending path, you can then worry about getting the reaching 500 turns trophy. I believe.

DLCs will make first 3 generations really easy. It gets hard from fourth generation though, even with the DLCs. + Don't waste 50 bucks on all of the DLCs like me lol You won't use 3/4 of it, just be sure to buy a pack with Languth Sword and Rod of Omniscience, the big PP pack is also awesome and has been proven useful to me.

And you shouldn't be afraid of the turn count. You get a turn used after an event in the game, or a battle. Battles in Exploration points do not take turns. You will get the True Ending on turn 380-390th naturally.

Edited by CAMson999

Point 5, Point 6 and Point 3 look useful. You'll never have money problems in this game, you won't need much TP too (I use it only to buy Marfile Seeds-aka Full Heal, and Vessels of Life-aka Full Health Ressurection). PP are very useful though, you can boost 1 character's stat to 8000 with that much points. And EP...... Well... For me, those are the most important points in the game, you use it to enhance weapons, but believe me... 1mil EP isn't that much.... So I don't recommend you to buy the pack. When you will be at end of the game, you can get 8x multipliers and take like 500k EP each battle!

Now for the items, 16, 18 and 19. You will get 3 awesome swords you can later give to Leonhardt, Vashtor and Rex in Generation 5. + You get a great magic rod for a mage (Ellis or Vira-Lorr). You also get other weapons, but they aren't as strong as the ones I told you about in the previous sentence. Though they are still better than the weapons available without the DLCs, so take people to your party that can be equipped with a DLC weapon.

Weapons do not dissappear, if it was equipped to a character that has left your party (the main hero and three brides of the generation), then it just gets back to your inventory, ready to be equipped to another character. The only way you can lose your weapon is either sell it or proceed to New Game+. Not all characters can use every weapon, every character has its own fight style and weapon type. For example: Leonhardt is a Two-Hand Swordsman, he can only use two-handed swords (and normal swords too I think...), but he cannot use magic rods, spears, etc.