XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
Varyag_Ericsson

Smile First walkthrough difficulty seggestion

Hi all!
I have a one question.. on which difficulty you suggest me to start my first walkthroug? I'm not an SRPG ace at all. But I like this genre.
Cross Edge I've completed 2 times on Hard, and get a Plat... but I suspect that Hard in CE and Hard in Agarest is very different because of different gameplay.
Well, I want to get a Plat in this game, because I like it (not trophy hunting but game!). And I also know that I'll be forced to play on Hard to get at least one title. So, I think, maybe there's some reason to complete game on normal, then start NG+ on hard?
Ah, and one more moment - titles - will they carry over from lowest to highest difficulty? )
And well... second moment... tell me please what exactly carrying over when going from normal to hard? As far as I know, when going to lower or same difficulty all carrying over except levels and stats (like in Cross Edge)

Sorry for poor Eng and thanks for help =)

Last edited by Varyag_Ericsson; 06-08-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Varyag_Ericsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
mtek81

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

If you're willing to spend money on DLC, I suggest platinum in 1 play through, so straight to hard.

But with your experience on cross edge, you can start on hard too, just gonna be painful the first 3 generation, lots of grinding.

Titles don't carry over.