No Trophies?!?

I don't get it... it seems like this game doesn't HAVE trophies. I've played it for hours, and fulfilled the requirements of at least 2 of the Trophies mentioned on this site, but the game simply isn't appearing on my trophy-list.

Anybody know what's going on?

I wouldnt be surprised if they added the trophies for the disc based afterwards.

They did the same for the Disagea 3 game if Im not mistaken...

not going to happen. I asked the tech support.

Unfortunately, we’re not able to include Trophy support

• 5 weeks later...
Ok so i just married Luana but no trophy popped up. Do you have to marry girls on different difficulty settings or what?
As Shuffle has stated, the game difficulty doesn't matter.

I'm following the "Perfect" guide on Agarest Wiki, and I have finished the first two gens (about to finish the third one), and I have attain all of the marriage trophies so far. I just choose one girl, see the CG, wait until the trophy pops up, then quit the game, and reload. Do this for each girl on every generation, and you will be able to get all of the marriage trophies in one run.

Edited by Marth101

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
is it true that I can only get the game in the US PSN store? I only have an EU account atm, but I want this game. How can I get it here?

1. create US account

2. Buy & download it at your console using that profile

3. Change to your EU profile and play

I'm almost buying disc version of this game, thanks to this thread I'll buy it from US account instead

• 1 month later...
OMG, I was waitting for long time to finally play this, than had problems finding this topic, I have already printed trophy guide and now you are telling me I will have no trophies because I have a disc??

I lost my will to play this game...

Unfortunately yeah, I had actually been searching for the disk version but its not available anywhere anymore from what I've seen, only Agarest Zero and Agarest 2 so they must have stopped selling the disk awhile ago, its only available via PSN now. Can someone tell me what determines how much AP your character has? Is it by Level?

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately yeah, I had actually been searching for the disk version but its not available anywhere anymore from what I've seen, only Agarest Zero and Agarest 2 so they must have stopped selling the disk awhile ago, its only available via PSN now. Can someone tell me what determines how much AP your character has? Is it by Level?

you didnt search very hard for it on disc then seeing as i found it easy as pie on play.com yesterday

also i think its possibly done by level however i am not entirely sure about that but i havent found anything that upgrades it

• 1 year later...