Record of Agarest War ZERO

Ellis costume change?

If ur referring to the her being able to change her back to her kid form then did u do all that is said in Setsuna's guide for it:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1021/22.jpgHe Chose...Poorly (B)

Changed Ellis's appearance.

You cannot unlock this trophy until your second playthrough unless you loaded a Record of Agarest Clear Save File!

Upon finishing all of the generations in digest mode and the boundary plane you will have to travel back to the previous regions of digest mode to face a certain god. Warp back to Lucrellia with :square: and there will be a constant event at "Frontier". Click the event and the fortune teller will ask if you want Ellis to revert into a woman or a girl. The first time around you have to select changing her into a girl for the trophy and then you can go back and change her back. Her appearance won't change any factors in her stats.

You can do this before beating all the gods in digest mode.

Cause i think u haven't went back to face that certain god yet to trigger the event or not on ur 2nd playthrough unless ur using a save then ignore that :p

Well it doesn't have to deal with Boundary Edge if i recall, u just need to finish the Boundary Plane and clear the Digest Mode and i think u gotta beat Chaos the first time in the digest mode at one of the pillars, but in case i say if that doesn't work then beat all the gods in digest mode and see which one shows up again and beat that one.