XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-20-2011, 04:38 AM   #41
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materick View Post
With a few bumps and a few detours of mass distraction in RL, I'm almost at the tail end of this game. Yet, I'm working on the Digest Mode and Generation 4 has yet to open up. What point in game should it open up so I can crack it down?
Once you defeat the final boss in Generation 3 it SHOULD open up, how far in the generation of Digest Mode have you progressed ?

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #42
Materick

Default 3 down

I completed the third Digest generation and it still shows no sign of the 4th generation popping up. In Zero, I'm heading to the sacred mountains where Mineru has split off to two parts. (good and evil). So, still waiting and progressing to see the forth generation island pop and wondering," I am still needing to finish something in the main story line or did something go wrong?" I restarted, reloaded and checked all systems and it doesn't show any signs of bugs or corrupted data.

Materick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:22 AM   #43
Artemys

Send a message via MSN to Artemys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materick View Post
I completed the third Digest generation and it still shows no sign of the 4th generation popping up. In Zero, I'm heading to the sacred mountains where Mineru has split off to two parts. (good and evil). So, still waiting and progressing to see the forth generation island pop and wondering," I am still needing to finish something in the main story line or did something go wrong?" I restarted, reloaded and checked all systems and it doesn't show any signs of bugs or corrupted data.
I'm as far as where Shernini joined my party and I have up to the 4th gen unlocked, trying to get far enough to get 5th, not sure what's up with yours though :/ I'm following the True End path if that makes a difference.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild: Rogue
Artemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #44
Materick

I figured the problem out and was able to complete the last of the digest mode. Now its just finishing the events/bosses in the Boundry Planes.

Materick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:30 AM   #45
Armored_Oso66

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

ok i have a question i have made it up to the point where i fight Ganoia the second time

so according to the true route guide i am supposed to defeat him b4 the 8th turn and i just want to know if i absolutely have to defeat him be the 8th or am i just supposed to survive till the 8th turn? for the true ending

Armored_Oso66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #46
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Oso66 View Post
ok i have a question i have made it up to the point where i fight Ganoia the second time

so according to the true route guide i am supposed to defeat him b4 the 8th turn and i just want to know if i absolutely have to defeat him be the 8th or am i just supposed to survive till the 8th turn? for the true ending
I dont believe its a requirement but just incase just have a save file before the fight against him incase you do go over 8 turns and don't get True Ending.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #47
SuperMegaShark

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

A quick question about the trophies in this one. I know the roadmap/guide didn't mention it, so I'm sure it is not so, but still want to confirm. Do you need to play on "Hard" in this game like in RoAW for anything? A title mabye or some other trophy?

SuperMegaShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #48
Setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMegaShark View Post
A quick question about the trophies in this one. I know the roadmap/guide didn't mention it, so I'm sure it is not so, but still want to confirm. Do you need to play on "Hard" in this game like in RoAW for anything? A title mabye or some other trophy?
There technically is no "Hard" mode, You have Normal and Extra mode and Extra is basically your Hard however it requires a clear save file from Record of Agarest War. Here's the summary of it; To obtain Platinum you need to have access to Digest Mode where you can recruit characters from the first Record of Agarest War into your party, in this mode you will also be able to enter the Boundary Plane which will correlate with various other trophies. Digest Mode is a special "dungeon" only available through playing on Extra. If you don't have a save file from Agarest 1 you'll have to beat Agarest Zero's main story at least once and start a new game+ which will give you access to Extra where you can then play for your platinum.

I hope that cleared it up for you

Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #49
SuperMegaShark

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
There technically is no "Hard" mode, You have Normal and Extra mode and Extra is basically your Hard however it requires a clear save file from Record of Agarest War. Here's the summary of it; To obtain Platinum you need to have access to Digest Mode where you can recruit characters from the first Record of Agarest War into your party, in this mode you will also be able to enter the Boundary Plane which will correlate with various other trophies. Digest Mode is a special "dungeon" only available through playing on Extra. If you don't have a save file from Agarest 1 you'll have to beat Agarest Zero's main story at least once and start a new game+ which will give you access to Extra where you can then play for your platinum.

I hope that cleared it up for you
Ah great, thanks a bunch for that, really cleared it up.

I read about that extra mode, just didn't realize it was an actual "difficulty mode" or something of the sort.

SuperMegaShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #50
4nd4r1lh0

Hello people, first of all sorry about the english, this is not my natural language.
This is my first post, but i used the site for the platinuns of alice and ROAW, and want to congratulate the community.

So, i came here to ask a question, i want the platinum of ROAW0, i got the clear/perfect ending save of the first game, and i was playing digest mode, on the end of the generation 1 when i realize that i lost many events (i am not following the true guide for ROAW since i know that you always get the true ending and marry the same heroine regardless of the path you take)

BUT here is my doubt - can you get the platinum by not choosing the right options on diggest mode? since you lose many events, i think you may lose some character profles and even esoteric books, and if you dont get all, you lose a tittle, meaning, you WILL NOT get the platinum

thanks in advance
4nd4r1lh0 is offline   Reply With Quote