XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Record of Agarest War Zero

Old 07-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran369 View Post
Great guide Setsuna. Also congratz on completing both RoAW guides
The guides must've been a grind to make just as much as the game is.

Going to be a lot of help that's for sure, especially with those pesky rare monsters.

In RoAWZ its actually level 45 u can use Proof of Valor and not 50 like the first one, this applies to all characters (digest included).
Thank you I spend quite the time on both games and both guides, more so on Agarest Zero's guide since I got more resources to help make the guide better (Video Capture System).

Ahaha fixed it. I always used the Proof of Valor as a bad habit from Agarest 1 ... even though it has been a year lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materick View Post
With the road map and the videos to get a clear eye on the battles and starts, will make this game go much quicker.

I enjoy playing games and figuring out this stuff on my own, but time is just not allowing me multiple playthroughs like it used to back +20 years. This old schooler gamer can only take so much in a day now.

Again, thanks for putting up the pages.
lol no problem, i understand how it feels to be low on time now since graduating high school, getting two part time jobs and trying to be a full time student in college.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:04 AM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Awesome guide man. I have already plat'd this game, but I just want to say that the guides on the sister site were less specific and definitely not as good as yours.

props
Skyripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Artemys

This guide of yours is a life saver on this game! Found it on Google, best one I saw

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild: Rogue

Last edited by Artemys; 07-28-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Artemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyripper View Post
Awesome guide man. I have already plat'd this game, but I just want to say that the guides on the sister site were less specific and definitely not as good as yours.

props
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemys View Post
This guide of yours is a life saver on this game! Found it on Google, best one I saw
Thank you It's the first guide I was able to utilize my Capture Device for so I wanted to make it as detailed and clear as possible.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #25 (permalink)

Smile

Agarest War Zero....in english?.... WTF LOL I want it!!! Nice guide again, Setsuna, looks like the trophies are simmiliar to the first game, and like.... everything is simmiliar to the original ROAW.

Oh, wait.... no.... this one has 3D sprites in the discussion sequences :-DDDDDD

Last edited by CAMson999; 07-26-2011 at 09:02 PM.
CAMson999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

A question about He Chose...Poorly trophy, can u do that as soon as ur finish the 5 generation in digest or after u beat all the gods?

Sig/Avie done by RED_REBEL44 | | RWBY | | PSNP | | PSNT Leaders | | Nyanpasu~

Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMson999 View Post
Agarest War Zero....in english?.... WTF LOL I want it!!! Nice guide again, Setsuna, looks like the trophies are simmiliar to the first game, and like.... everything is simmiliar to the original ROAW.

Oh, wait.... no.... this one has 3D sprites in the discussion sequences :-DDDDDD
Thanks. Look forward to the 3D Sprites :P

Quote:
A question about He Chose...Poorly trophy, can u do that as soon as ur finish the 5 generation in digest or after u beat all the gods?
After the 5th generation and before you face the gods
Old 07-27-2011, 03:04 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
After the 5th generation and before you face the gods
Well I'm not sure if its me or what, but all i got was the event where Leo is talking to Ellis and then there no even after on Frontier, this is b4 i faced the god and even after i beat him there still is nothing. So maybe perhaps i gotta beat all the gods?

Also u put Wrap instead of Warp in ur He Chose...Poorly trophy description btw

Sig/Avie done by RED_REBEL44 | | RWBY | | PSNP | | PSNT Leaders | | Nyanpasu~

Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Well I'm not sure if its me or what, but all i got was the event where Leo is talking to Ellis and then there no even after on Frontier, this is b4 i faced the god and even after i beat him there still is nothing. So maybe perhaps i gotta beat all the gods?

Also u put Wrap instead of Warp in ur He Chose...Poorly trophy description btw
Did you finish the main storyline already in Agarest Zero and the Boundary Plane ? Im 100% certain you don't have to defeat any gods for this.

I fixed that already n.n;

Last edited by Setsuna; 07-27-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Great guide! just a few more things to go for my plat personally.

One note I want to mention is Profilific does not seem to unlock until you physically go to the Picture Book -> Profile section. If it reads 100% the trophy will unlock at that point.
Skyripper is offline   Reply With Quote