Rate the trophy difficulty  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.57

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 2 weeks later...

I give a 3.

Its easy, and if you use the ballet combo its even easier.

I wanna thanks to ajpurton, because he found almost all the costumes and helped me online and I wanna say thanks to Gamer_08,Tornado and Skid0 due to the online help.

With farming and stuff you can get this platinum in less then 10h

Edited by John_Mast3r

I gave this a 3.

Sompared to the world of PS3 games, this is quite easy. Sont require to much time.

The only "hard" trophies are the costume-ones, but with the guide they are now all described. The online may require boosting.

But overall an easy game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 4

The game is all about picking the right clothes and weapons. I liked the Stone constume the best cause it protected my health the best.

The online is doable if you play at night. 1 Friday night and I got it done in hour. Funny thing is only 4 people were online and I beat them and they downloaded my guy but finally a 5th player showed up around 45 min into my hour and he already had my character but I defeated him and got trophy

The last 4 hours of grinding for clothes money was boring as hell.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a 3 to actually get done and a 7 to get the online organised. Nothing in game is overly difficult if you change the controls to touch screen and manipulate the ballet style and keep pressing down with the square square square circle combo and then when boosted fully doing the full powered move.

Grinding for costumes is annoying but why oh why having such a stupid online trophy. Pretentious idiots thinking this would have any sort of online activity at all! I searched last night for 2 hours and didn't meet anyone at all. I still require the online trophy if anyone would like to join me but feel i can provide sufficient feedback to justify my difficulty rating.

• 2 weeks later...

Imma have to give it a 2/10. I'm absolutely terrible at fighters but this game is complete cake if you use square, square, square, circle with the ballerina style. My character is 67/67 in his fights. I didn't really have a problem with the Rush Hour trophy apart from a couple of us not being able to connect but luckily there was a terrible random guy playing online who we all ended up beating for our last win lol. Survival was easy, the campaign was easy and the time trials were easy. It took me like 3 tries to beat the 10th time trial but I've now beat it like 10 times for grinding stars. I only have the Rodeo Drive trophy left for buying everything but I just have to grind out stars. I've already played the 9th time trial about 50 times and I need to beat it at least another 50 times. The grinding for everything is ridiculous but the game was fairly fun. Definitely a good pickup for $15.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I give it a 2. Very easy for a fighting game and I am by no means an expert in the genre. I was rather enjoyable for a while but got very repetative very quick and requires a small grind of a few hours to gain enough stars to unlock buy everything. Hardest part was probably the Rush Hour trophy but I can confirm that the clock setting trick works and that trick is what I used in combination with others on the boosting thread in order to obtain the trophy as we didn't all have to be on at the same time which is easier then coordinating a time that works for everyone.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm giving it a 10.

Since nobody plays online anymore and the single online trophy seems impossible to get!

:(

- If it wasn't for that online trophy, it would be a 2 at best -

Read the front page, just cos you can't get 6 people together doesn't make it hard.

I got that online trophy fairly easily, within 15 mins and 5 friends! Simples.

Read the front page, just cos you can't get 6 people together doesn't make it hard.

I got that online trophy fairly easily, within 15 mins and 5 friends! Simples.

It's time consuming because it is difficult to find players.

That makes it hard in my mind, and not the same as a game that simply needs a long grind.

Totally different kettle of fish.

It's time consuming because it is difficult to find players.

That makes it hard in my mind, and not the same as a game that simply needs a long grind.

Totally different kettle of fish.

Again, you didn't read the guidelines, time consuming does not mean its difficult.

It's a extremely easy trophy if you can get 5 other players, it's not hard, again read the effin' guidelines.

Now I know where all the random 1 and 10 marks come from!

Edited by BaSHee26

I voted a 2, very easy, hardest part will probably be the 'all moves in one fight' trophy, but each fighter only has a few moves and with touch controls they are a breeze.

There's a major grind though, I've completed the story twice, reached level 30 on survival, finished time attacks and completed all the moves trophies in around 3 hours.

But I haven't bought a single item yet though, I reckon I need to replay one of the time attacks approx 100 times to get enough stars.

Still not bad though, a easy and quick plat, prob 3 hours to get most trophies and then another 3-4hours grinding for the stars.

Again, you didn't read the guidelines, time consuming does not mean its difficult.

It's a extremely easy trophy if you can get 5 other players, it's not hard, again read the effin' guidelines.

Now I know where all the random 1 and 10 marks come from!

No need to faux swear. Wow. :mad:

I stand by what I said, it's not a grind, it's difficult because you have to actively challenge yourself to find players. I vote with honesty and integrity and believe there is interpretation in the guidelines.

No need to lose the plot over it. Just let it rest.

No need to faux swear. Wow. :mad:

I stand by what I said, it's not a grind, it's difficult because you have to actively challenge yourself to find players. I vote with honesty and integrity and believe there is interpretation in the guidelines.

No need to lose the plot over it. Just let it rest.

You do realize 10 is the maximum number you can vote.

Voting 10 should only really be for games that maybe only a handful of people have platted. Like maybe 0.10% of owners or less.

You cannot have any integrity by saying this is a 10 just because you can't find 5 people, go buy 5 vitas and five copies of the game, it's not hard, just need money OR friends, yet I have neither and still managed to plat this game.

Anyways enough of this, I just find it rather annoying when people troll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...