XOPKingCobra

Anyone out there willing to share there robot recipes, mainly to make them look like famous characters, I've fought a guy who did a ninja turtle and optimus prime. Heres how this wod work, post how I do in an example below and make some cool robots

Name of recipe- put which famous character thats being made

Parts- just the name of the part, level don't matter, you don't need to put anything from the core unless you want to. Mention if a part can only be bought in dlc as well

Colors- put the colors numbers/patterns for each part of that piece, example a head with 3 colors, put 1 and the numbers to make the color, then 2 and so on.

They're usually just for show but you could use them if you want

• 4 months later...
Anyone out there willing to share there robot recipes, mainly to make them look like famous characters, I've fought a guy who did a ninja turtle and optimus prime. Heres how this wod work, post how I do in an example below and make some cool robots

Name of recipe- put which famous character thats being made

Parts- just the name of the part, level don't matter, you don't need to put anything from the core unless you want to. Mention if a part can only be bought in dlc as well

Colors- put the colors numbers/patterns for each part of that piece, example a head with 3 colors, put 1 and the numbers to make the color, then 2 and so on.

They're usually just for show but you could use them if you want

This should be interesting. I actually plan on buying all the extra DLC robots and parts to be able to customize and build THE best robot possible in terms of stats. It'll cost me about 320$...lol