Anyone playing this?

CoolDust

I just got 100% on it. The game is very similar to a boxing game. Not a fight night but the gameplay is really cool and enjoyable. If you like fighting game this is a really good buy for 8$

There is a story mode with 25 opponents. Near the end, it becomes really hard and you need an high level fighter. To get a hight level fighter you need to do a lot of fights, when i say a lot, i really mean a lot. Like 300+ fights to have a decent level.

As long as you fight and win , you can get new parts and upgrades, combos and other stuffs very usefull.

The tricky part is the online, it's really dead, the 100 online wins without boosting are near impossible to get as no one plays the game online.

Ps: I'm writing a guide wich is 50% complete. Maybe it will help you to get a better idea of the game.

I realy recommend to buy it if you like awesome robots fights :)

I just got 100% on it. The game is very similar to a boxing game. Not a fight night but the gameplay is really cool and enjoyable. If you like fighting game this is a really good buy for 8$

There is a story mode with 25 opponents. Near the end, it becomes really hard and you need an high level fighter. To get a hight level fighter you need to do a lot of fights, when i say a lot, i really mean a lot. Like 300+ fights to have a decent level.

As long as you fight and win , you can get new parts and upgrades, combos and other stuffs very usefull.

The tricky part is the online, it's really dead, the 100 online wins without boosting are near impossible to get as no one plays the game online.

Ps: I'm writing a guide wich is 50% complete. Maybe it will help you to get a better idea of the game.

I realy recommend to buy it if you like awesome robots fights :)

Hey thanks, i may buy it now! :) I look forward to checking the guide out. I heard you need to purchase the parts for the Robot with real money is this true? :eek: Or is that just if you want those parts without working for them? Are the 100 wins easily boosted? I wouldnt mind doing them legit but if its as dead as you say that may not be possible..

Hey thanks, i may buy it now! :) I look forward to checking the guide out. I heard you need to purchase the parts for the Robot with real money is this true? :eek: Or is that just if you want those parts without working for them? Are the 100 wins easily boosted? I wouldnt mind doing them legit but if its as dead as you say that may not be possible..

Yeah its pretty dead so boosting should be easy since you can even see sessions list and not just random join.

I think right now is pretty peak time and most online but still all i have managed is 2h/9fights, need to wait alot and you ever see 1 game session up at most so hosting is must, you get parts by fighting alot or you can buy them, also if you dont want your robot to be just plain metal silver you need to buy kit so you can customise it

And by boosting those wins probably take few hours only, i would say 30sec match at most

Edited by Figma

As figma said you don't need real money, you can buy part with in-game cash but that take really a lot of time.to get a baddass robot you probably need like 500 fights. If you're lazy you can buy a fully prepared robot for 8$ it's a total destroyer on the ring . I bought it because after 100 online wins and 100 offline wins my robot was still weak.

They have a game for this based on this movie? The movie was great, but anything with Hugh Jackman is awesome. I'm interested, but having to boost 100 battles online is putting me off.

After seeing the movie i bought it because of hugh jackman, sadly he is not in the game... And you definitly need to boost the 100 online wins for a stupid bronze...