Rate the trophy difficulty  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 3 weeks later...

Vote 3. Most of the stuff I played is pretty much simple, but the only thing that annoys me is 'All Belts, No Knockdowns' trophy in which I find its glitched and did not popped until I soon realized that it requires me to win every single tournament by order (you can't mix up the order), forced myself to restart the tournaments again. The only good thing is, you can still keep your 100% stats.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Two challenges in this game, the patience (yet aggressive rush) for the Untouchable trophy

And playing around with the game to get the All Belts No Knockdowns trophy to pop. I got knocked down in the first tournament but not in the second. I would quit the game if I thought I was getting too low on health on the last boxer in the third tournament. Ultimately I had to reset all three cups before starting again (with full stats) and this one popped after the first tournament completed.

• 3 weeks later...

Vote 2. Dodge and counter-attack extremely useful, almost can win every match easily, even on Legend tournament. And touch control much better than button control. Untouchable trophy not that bad, raise character stats a bit especially strength and try on brown tournament 1st match, just use dodge-counter-attack tactic, if character strength high enough, can end the match pretty quick. All belts, no knockdown trophy quite easy too if use dodge-counter-attack tactic, don't rush attack opponent on Legend tournament, let opponent attack first and dodge a lot, easily KO opponent within 2 rounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted 4/10. Most of the trophies were straightforward but I had some issues with Untouchable not popping, even after I blocked all of the opponents punches. Had to dodge every punch to get it.

All Belts No Knockdowns was actually easier than expected; had no issues til the last fight in the final tournament, so ended up restarting to grind out stat upgrades and then trying again and nailed it first time.

• 2 weeks later...
Voted 4/10. Most of the trophies were straightforward but I had some issues with Untouchable not popping, even after I blocked all of the opponents punches. Had to dodge every punch to get it.

All Belts No Knockdowns was actually easier than expected; had no issues til the last fight in the final tournament, so ended up restarting to grind out stat upgrades and then trying again and nailed it first time.

Untouchable actually means untouchable, if you block he still "touches" you, is not really glitched as people tend to think.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Voted 3.

The game is a pretty decent boxing simulation.

Untouchable isn't too demanding with max stats.

Winning all the tournaments, once again with max stats, isn't too hard.

The Boxing Legends can be a challenge to complete without gettting knocked down. I would just close out the game anytime I was close to going down. I actually was late with it one time and closed the game out as I was going down, but still got the trophy.