Is this coming out for North America?

RipvanX

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
DPatriot suggested I try this game out. Has anybody played it, and if so, can confirm that it's ONLY available via the JP PSN? If so I can pick up a JP PSN card, but if it's available elsewhere I might have some left over funds on my EU or HK accounts. :think:

Ive searched both on EU and NA store. And its not available

Pretty sure it was only released on Xbox 360 Arcade in America whereas Japan got it for both PSN and Xbox 360 Arcade. And the sad part is, both versions were released at the same time. So there was no excuse to not bring it to the American and European PSN Stores except for favoring Xbox 360 over PS3's PSN outside of Japan.

• 2 months later...

Sad really, I got this game almost on day of release, but it's stupid, I mean, the game doesn't barely even have any Japanese text, no story, only some of the menu descriptions are in English, but it was out in the west on PS1, just a copy and paste job from the original translated text. And it's digital. Would be very little work at all to just "put it on the store".

It's like Taito (who let's face it, are nowhere these days) just don't want any money. Reminds me of Sega, Konami, most Japanese companies these days...