XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: would you like one of the rabbids as a playable character?
hell ya! 5 71.43%
vader: NOOOOOOOOOOO! 2 28.57%
i like 3P and 4P be essentially the same character 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
celery distraction

Default no rabbids???

am i the only one who thought they should have used a rabbid as the fourth character? or am i missing something, im not a long time rayman fan so i dont really know the ins and outs of the characters but it seems like a better option than having 2 characters which are essentially the same!

i always be globox so it dont really matter but i think playing as a rabbid would be a awesome character skin or something

anyway this game has fully won me over, im even going to try for the platy which i dont usually do unless i love a game... uncharted, dead nation, LBP

i guess most importantly what are your guys thoughts? i know there is some animosity towards the rabbids in general but i think if they were integrated into a proper rayman game people would come around.

edit: it occurred to me that rabbids may be considered villians? id still enjoy having one as a option though

Last edited by celery distraction; 11-16-2011 at 10:19 PM.
celery distraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
warcrycz

Yes, essentially the Rabbids are 'villains' and yes, you get two characters that are basically the same with different outfits. I agree with you and I would not be surprised if they came out with a small DLC with new characters, with Rabbids, and some new levels. The Rabbid character is too popular for them to ignore I think.

RETIRED PLATINUM HUNTER Just looking for friends and good company now.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
warcrycz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Marv2K11

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I think its to stick to roots of the game (hence the "Origins" subtitle). The characters playable are characters solely from the first two games. I admit I don't really like having two of the same guys, but I prefer it over the Rabbids. I really don't like those guys.

They could have used Clark or the Frog guys. Ah well. I too expect DLC Characters at one point - Rabbids will probably find there way in.

And I agree, this game is awesome.

Marv2K11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
celery distraction

@marv2k11 i think your on the something with them calling it origins and staying with the back to rayman's roots vibe! and obviously the rabbids would be a seriously violation of that lol

also both you guys brought up DLC and i think thats a killer idea!! even people who dislike the rabbids i think could get into a couple of themed levels towards them.
why? because i think it would the perfect opportunity to make some extremely challenging levels and with all the rabbids antics i think they could make something pretty spectacular.

does anyone else find it strange that new super mario bros also had 3rd and 4th player being the same simple toads when they had dozens of other characters they could have used? i wonder if it could be some sort of homage to the NSMB wii game.