XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 0.71%
2 1 0.35%
3 5 1.77%
4 23 8.16%
5 29 10.28%
6 57 20.21%
7 55 19.50%
8 45 15.96%
9 40 14.18%
10 - Very Hard 25 8.87%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Woody

Awards Showcase Woody's Canaries   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.93

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Xander45; 01-23-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
TheMikeGaum

Finally finished it and wow, what an adrenaline rush the secret stage was! Some of the speed runs were pretty frantic too when you rushed through them!

Anyways, like I said earlier, this game deserves something around 6... once you get good at moving around, it's not that hard to get the platinum.
TheMikeGaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
Wiggle

To anyone that has the platinum on this game, do you have to collect all of the yellow ribbons, the ones you get for getting ALL of the yellow thingies in a level? or as long as you get enough to get the 2 you need to fill the medallion that will be enough?
Wiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:39 AM   #4
TheMikeGaum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggle View Post
To anyone that has the platinum on this game, do you have to collect all of the yellow ribbons, the ones you get for getting ALL of the yellow thingies in a level? or as long as you get enough to get the 2 you need to fill the medallion that will be enough?
You don't need to get the "yellow ribbons" for the platinum... it would be a freaking pain on some stages otherwise
TheMikeGaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
YokA_sun

It's not easy plat. It's at least harder than LBP2. I'd say slightly harder than LBP1 depends. I am not finished yet. will see.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
YokA_sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #6
SamSanchez

I'm not going to officially rate it since I don't have the plat, but judging by what I have played, I would give it a 6 or so, mainly because of the time trials.
SamSanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #7
YokA_sun

Yeah I am half way done. I am going to say it's at least a 7. A few levels may cause huge pain for the speed runs. Now my rating may go up if the second half of the levels are much more difficult..

Old 11-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #8
FleksMhteam

Its a solid 7, i am almost done just missing a few time trials and a some of them were a real pain in the ass.
The game is awesome, just go and buy it!
FleksMhteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #9
SamSanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokA_sun View Post
Yeah I am half way done. I am going to say it's at least a 7. A few levels may cause huge pain for the speed runs. Now my rating may go up if the second half of the levels are much more difficult..
The second half of the levels are DEFINITELY much more difficult. I'm on the last world, and I'm pretty happy I've been playing co-op most of the time with my nephew as it's awesome to have the safety net of another player to pop each other in case one of you dies without losing progress. Though it sometimes has its downfalls as my nephew isn't the greatest player and in some cases I have him die on purpose and stay in a bubble while I tackle some parts on my own, but it definitely comes in handy on some boss battles.

Last edited by SamSanchez; 11-27-2011 at 08:18 PM.
SamSanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
YokA_sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSanchez View Post
The second half of the levels are DEFINITELY much more difficult. I'm on the last world, and I'm pretty happy I've been playing co-op most of the time with my nephew as it's awesome to have the safety net of another player to pop each other in case one of you dies without losing progress. Though it sometimes has its downfalls as my nephew isn't the greatest player and in some cases I have him die on purpose and stay in a bubble while I tackle some parts on my own, but it definitely comes in handy on some boss battles.
So if you play co-op things both player collect will count toward the total?