XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Rayman Origins

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 0.72%
2 1 0.36%
3 5 1.80%
4 23 8.27%
5 28 10.07%
6 56 20.14%
7 55 19.78%
8 45 16.19%
9 39 14.03%
10 - Very Hard 24 8.63%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokA_sun View Post
So if you play co-op things both player collect will count toward the total?
Yup. Plenty of times I ended up with 250+ lums myself, but my nephew collected the remaining amount to reach the 300+ mark and they both count towards the total.

It helps a lot of having more than one person if you want to strategize towards maximizing the lum king multiplier thing, or whatever they're called. A lot of times I'll get the Lum King and speed through and get as many lums as I can and have my nephew stick behind me and get any that I miss, both players lums multiply.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #12 (permalink)

Got the platinum a few days ago. I rated it a 7. This game is very fun and challenging, however not overly difficult. The time trials and some treasure chases can be a pain, but once you figure the best way to speed through the levels, its really no problem. Overall a great game with beautiful graphics and sound. Definitley one of the best 2d platformers I have ever played. If anyone is on the fence on buying this game, don't hesitate. It's worth it!
zangetsu980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

I gave it a 6. I made sure to finish up each level before I moved on. That way the time trials didn't become too frustrating, as I had the levels fresh in my fingers/head. I did my fair share of dying though, no doubt. And the first time I went through each level, I really did take my time in order to collect as many lums as possible, so I didn't have to play through them three times each. But all in all, it was perfectly balanced, and I never wanted to throw my controller at the TV.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

i voted a 5. time trials were the hardest but i flew through most in one session. the game was so fun that the frustrating parts didnt bother me. plenty of checkpoints, too. makes collecting lums easy. and the secret level too.
yowzagabowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #15 (permalink)

Just got this plat.
Two gold tropies "Nitro" and "Nothing Lasts Forever" have made me some trouble, the others are just okay. In my opinion, the key for this plat is that you keep trying and do not easily give up.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

I gave it a 5/10. Some games require luck to get some trophies, some deal with lots of online stuff to get them but the trophies for these simply require you to play the game. Are some levels and situations difficult? Yes. But its a trial and error thing. You play and learn the outline of the levels and learn what to do and how to do it. Practice makes perfect and you need a lot of patience. There honestly wasnt 1 level where I thought 'Man this is going to be impossible.' It was always 'Okay I jumped too early, or too late, let me retry that.' So in that sense it was frustrating at times dying so much, but I had no real difficulty reaching the Platinum trophy.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Surprised people are rating this 8/9
JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

i was looking into this game as ive heard it has a "LBP" feel to it. i am also surprised that people are rating the difficulty of this so high, much higher then "LBP" itself, i will most likely get this after or around xmas.

**Blank Friend Request's Will Be Deleted On Sight**
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #19 (permalink)

Just got the platinum today and boy was it tough, definitly one of the hardest games I played. It wasn't just one trophy that was hard to get but there were several hard ones. I very easily could have died/retried more levels in this then any other game to accomplish some things. The time trials are tough but I also thought getting the 300 lums in the mosquito levels and some other levels were a real challenge and getting the Skull Teeth from those "races" was also difficult. Plus the Night of the Livid Dead level was unforgivingly tough. I even thought the second to last main level was hard to finish. But man gietting this platinum felt great and I really felt a sense of accomplishment more so then any other game. I rated it an 8 but easily could have voted a 9. I must say though this game is amazing and one of my favorite PS3 games so far.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Ludalovitch

Just got the plat. Gave it a 6. Not that hard. Time Trials are not that complicated, only the two last ones gave me hard time. Others just need two o three tries to be completed, the time limit is really a little big for some levels. Finding 300 lums was never a problem. Finally, the hardest things was the hidden level. But what a pleasant plat to get. The game is so fun !