Relic boosting trough near?

saariniemi

When you start the game you have option to see your received gifts and send gifts under the "gifts" tab.

I have succeeded to unlock 3 relics, I'm wondering if I can share them with people on friendslist or can I only share them with players near me.

I have unlocked relic 24, 26 and 27 so far. If some one is intrested to try boosting this hit me up on PSN.

PSN: ZarraN

Near seems to work both ways with other games... friends list and people near you.

I say we start a friends list ring of all the relics. The near relic boosting is different than the relics you find in game for a trophy. The relics in near seem to be puzzle pieces or something. I just got my trophy for finding all the relics in my game. Below are the numbers I ended up getting. They seem random. Sometimes you will get a new relic but a lot of the times it seems that you just get duplicates. Maybe we can all help each other out and get all of them and see what happens. Seems like near is required to get all of them, but not for platinum.

Here my updated list (Update number 4):

I have relics:

Edited by osakamitsu

• Unlock Mysteries: Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting relics throughout the game. You can find them on your own or share your discoveries with friends with Near. Assemble all the relics to reveal frescos and videos that tell the history of the Glade of Dreams.

Source: Ubisoft - Rayman Origins

I will add you when I will be home because I am interested by such video.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :-)

I have the relic trophy, but I am missing #47. Could anyone send it to me please thorugh near?

My PSN ID: LUNARSAMURAI

Please write " Rayman Origins" in friend request!

If I can help someone with a missing relic let me know.

I have following relics for trade:

1 , 3 , 4 , 8 , 11 , 18 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32 , 35 , 38 , 39 , 41 , 43 , 46 , 50 , 56 , 57 , 58 , 60

Greetz and Thanks :-)

Edited by ClaudePower
Added the relics I can trade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just started playing, and will continue to do so (at least sporadically) for quite a long time...so do add me if you want to trade relics along the way!

(requests with msg optional but preferred :) )