Are there still problems unlocking Awesome Lvl 11?

FinalAxel

Just wondering if the mentioned glitch with Awesome Lvl 11 is still a problem.

The roadmap states that there is a possibility that this trophy will not unlock if you hit the 6000 point threshold with daily/weekly challenge cups and it advises you to save a few story levels to push you over the threshold.

Just wondering as I only have one Origins world left to play, should I save that one until I am close to hitting 6000 points, or are people unlocking this trophy through the challenges without any issues?

Wonder if it was just back when UBI apparently had a few server problems and people weren't getting credit for their earned cups.

Yeah, I'm looking at another 62 days of golds, with each platinum trophy reducing that by 2.5 days...though I've yet to get a platinum in any challenge. (I get really, really close a lot though.)

It almost seems like the originally planned to have more levels when the trophy was designed, and didn't bother reducing the requirement afterwards. Had it aligned with the 1 million lum trophy, it would have made more sense. Ah well, let's see if I have the dedication. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey quick question: I don't have Rayman Legends and I know about the problems people have been having with the online trophies, but I'm not worried about the grind or The Competitor (I'm assuming I can boost that one with my second account if I need to), but I am wondering how hard is it to get a Gold on daily/weekly challenges and if there are any tips (besides be good at the game) like play the challenge right when it opens or what not?

Hey quick question: I don't have Rayman Legends and I know about the problems people have been having with the online trophies, but I'm not worried about the grind or The Competitor (I'm assuming I can boost that one with my second account if I need to), but I am wondering how hard is it to get a Gold on daily/weekly challenges and if there are any tips (besides be good at the game) like play the challenge right when it opens or what not?

I can get gold trophies about 99% of the time, how early you do the challenge doesn't matter. Servers have been stable lately on PS4.

Getting a gold is about learning the distance levels and getting good at spin+jump and speed maintenance on times runs. The asian themed lum ones are for me the hardest to get good at.

Getting a platinum trophy is incredibly hard and the competition is there for sure. I get listed to get a plat and someone ends up bumping me out to gold before the time runs out. (Time running out at 3am for me means that teenagers that can stay up beat me, I'm guessing. I have to work...so yeah.)