Rayman Legends Platinum

Accordtypes

I want to buy this games and get plat trophy. but I heard that there are problems with online trophies due to UBISOFT servers problems, Since one of rayman legends online trophies needs few months to complete . I wonder if there any sense to buy this game now, or its to late for that. cause I dont wanna spend a half year and dont get plat cause of online problems

I've been working towards the last online trophy for almost 3 months now and have not had any significant online errors. Its probably been less than 5 times where I tried to go into the online challenges and had the message 'The Ubisoft servers are currently down' (or something like that). But then I'd try just a few minutes later and it would work no problems. So they're working great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been playing this game for a little over a month now, and I'm really enjoying the 20-30 mins of game time it takes to get a silver/gold trophy for each challenge. I figure if I average 6 points/challenge (mostly silvers with a couple golds), and I can get a total of 16 trophies a week, I have about 18 weeks to go. Looks like I'll enjoy my plat right after xmas.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been playing this game for a little over a month now, and I'm really enjoying the 20-30 mins of game time it takes to get a silver/gold trophy for each challenge. I figure if I average 6 points/challenge (mostly silvers with a couple golds), and I can get a total of 16 trophies a week, I have about 18 weeks to go. Looks like I'll enjoy my plat right after xmas.

Hahaha, somebody is on a mission! good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Been working on this since June.

Still need 1400 points for the last level.

These challenges started out fun, but now they are becoming a thorn in my side.

At this time, a Diamond cup in challenges are impossible for the average player so all you can hope for is a silver and the occasional gold. With 14 daily challenges and 2 weekly ones per week, I average about 100 points a week. Since I am not able to play each and every day right now I am looking at January to get the Plat.

My advice for the trophy hunter that wants the (P):

skip this game unless you are prepared to play this on a daily basis for the next 6 months. Play it on an alternative account because the story levels are AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...
I finally have this stupid platinum trophy popped for me. Took me 4 months +, close to 5 months getting only golds and silvers for the challenges. :dance:

Congrats mate!

I have still a bit over 700 points to gain before the plat... I average around 100 points per week so I am still looking at 7 weeks :(

EDIT: I will have my Plat tonight :dance: Did my last daily challenges last night and now just need to finish my final origins level to reach over 6000 xp points. I should unlock 10 trophies at once.

Edited by FinalAxel

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...