Level 11 awesomeness question

StayPationt

Hi guys

On the trophy guide it says between 1 and 6 months to do all the challenges required for the 11th level of awesomeness. I assumed this was 6 months if you got a bronze on each challenge and 1 month if you got a gold/diamond. But by my calculations this seems completely out so I must be misunderstanding something somewhere. I'll explain what I mean.

On the profile screen it says that...

Diamond = 50 points

Gold = 10

Silver = 5

Bronze = 1

And as far as I am aware you need 2000 more points after completing all single player stuff.

So by my calculation if you did every single daily and weekly challenge and got a bronze each time you would get 16 points a week meaning the 2000 points required would take 2.4 years.

So even getting golds each time would take 3 months. Only getting a diamond on every single challenge would bring that time below a month.

So am I calculating things correctly? If so surely the trophy guide should state that the grind could well be 2 and a half years long! That's insane if that is right.

Technically, yes, it would take over two years if you only managed a bronze each time. Once you get into it though, you'll find yourself getting at least a silver every time so it's not nearly as bad, server issues aside.

But even getting silver each time will take 6 months won't it. I wish the guide had been clear and accurate on this :(

If you are really going for the plat and playing regularly, the guide time is accurate.

There's no possible way for the guide to be 100% accurate, because it's based completely on how much the player puts into it. You could get gold or platinum every time you play, but if you only play 1 challenge a week, it still would take a year.

The only accurate time estimate would be 2.5 weeks (Plat on every possible challenge) to 10 years (Bronze playing only occasionally); which wouldn't be very helpful at all.