• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Unknown.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Almost half way to the final level of Awesomness. I've been playing for a month and a half. My play times for daily and weekly challenges vary. Today it took me about 25 minutes to get up to a gold cup in both dailies. A few days ago I spent 3 hours getting to gold in both. I usually seem to spend around 45 minutes a day getting up to gold cups. So if I do that for 3 months (90 days) that's 67:30. Oh, and the two weekly challenges. I forgot to add those. Another 45 minutes a week for 3 months brings the total to 77:15. Plus offline game time. Did it take me over 22:45? Definitely. Probably around 25 hours.

I've gone for 65 hours on the basis of around 15 hours for the majority of trophies in the single-player and then an average of half an hour per day for 100 days in the Challenges (assuming Gold cups and no server problems). This could easily be closer to 70-75 hours and of course the raw time to Platinum doesn't take into account the nearly 4 months it takes from booting up the game to earning the Platinum.

• 4 months later...

Hard to say, probably took me around 70 hours. The Singleplayer stuff doesn't take all that long, but you'll be stuck doing challenges for at least a few weeks, and potentially more. The time it'll take you to plat this entirely depends on how much time you invest into those daily challenges.

If you're like me and never invest more than 20 minutes a day it'll obviously be less time spent with the game than going for Diamond Cups in the daily challenges and spending up to two hours each day on them. Unless you're just ridiculously good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I've already got 60+ in the game and have another two months before platinum, so voted 100+

Just popped the Platinum yesterday, and started playing it on June 22nd. Three and a half months of doing the challenges nearly every day, and getting gold for about three of those months. Kinda crazy.

Voted 76-100

probably should have voted 100+

After playing the daily challenges for months, I am starting to really loathe them. Not entertaining at all, just sheer frustration and I am starting to become furious at them.

Edit:

less than 80 points away, guessing another few days. The total plat time will be roughly around 5.5/6 months.

Also, since less and less players are playing this, newcomers will be forced to play these challenges with only hardcore Rayman lovers left, and silver/gold cups will become much harder to obtain. For all practical reasons, plat cups are impossible. So if you start this game fresh today, you are probably looking at 7+ months, a few months later, this will become a year. Until you are the last one playing, then you might get the Plat cups but by that time, servers will probably be closed.

Edited by FinalAxel

• 2 months later...

Just got the Platinum trophy this morning. Unless you are one of those amazing players out there who can score in-game Platinum trophies in online challenges, it's going to be a grind. I voted 100+ hours. I have no idea what the actual total time taken would be. However by the time I finished I had been playing it for 5 months. I did not start playing the online challenges until well into the first month of playing the game and missed a few days playing online. So, I could see someone who is good at the game but not awesome finish it in 4 months. For the record, I always tried to get at least 1 gold and 1 silver per day. On days w/ challenges I was really good at, I'd try to get 2 gold that day.

• 4 months later...

I gave it 100+ hours, but the way played made me reach this amount of time spent with the game. It took me about 10 to 15 hours for the single player levels and trophies and about 3 months or so with the online challenges. The online challenges I spent about an hour a day with them and tried to get at least a gold cup every time I did the challenges. A very time-consuming platinum, but you will feel better when it is all over. :applause:

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ConkConk95.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10h for the single player part.

An average of 15min each day to get both gold cups. For 2 months approximately. Damn... :(

That's a gross underestimation. You'd have to get golds and diamonds to complete the grind within 2 months. If you only get gold in each challenge, that's 160 points in a week, meaning it would take about 12.5 weeks to get the 2000 points. 12.5 weeks is just over 3 months. So if you're planning on finishing the grind in 2 months, you'd better earn some diamonds too or you're going to miss your mark.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a weird poll because of the daily challenges. All the main game trophies can be obtained within 25 hours, but then there's the daily challenges after.

It's possible to get the plat within 20 days if you manage to get a diamond cup every day. But it's also possible to take over 6 months if you're bad at the challenges.

I spend like 10 minutes a day on the challenges and it's gonna take me about 50 days to get the (P), so that would add only another 8-10 hours on top of that, so I think saying 25-50 hours would be a good estimate of actual time to (P)

Also, I get a diamond cup almost every day, sometimes every 2 days depending on the challenge, so for me it would be a lot faster.

Edited by Jerry Appleby

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say i pretty much started to hate this game after i had to do the dailys for months. At first some of them seem to be more creative but with time they will get so boring and to an extend also frustrating. Also this game has issues with bugs regarding the daily missions. Sometimes i didn't gett any points and on other days all my accomplished times for the week got deleted.

I pretty much only tried to get Gold Cups. Even though i was very fast able to get that with 1-3 tries it was so nasty to do that. But with some Platin Cups i finished it between 90 and 100h

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Need about 900 points for the last level of awesomeness. The actual time needed is not so much after playing through the game and starting the online challenges as soon as possible.

I'd say I need 15-20 mins daily for the two challenges (get 'em gold/silver).

In actual waiting time this takes at least two - three months for experienced players, way longer if you suck as this type of game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...