Rayman Legends Invasion Walkthrough

PS4Trophies Wozamil

I managed to put together a complete video playlist of all the Invaded levels (28 total). These require you to reach the end of each of them within 40 seconds. Some of them are quite tricky and you'll cut it close. The biggest tip I can give is to perform a melee attack with :square: while on the ground to get a good little speed boost. You'll also jump further if you swing and then immediately jump. Make sure you're holding the sprint button the entire time.

These are not unlocked until after you collect lums and defeat the Dark Teensies (bosses at the end of each world painting). You'll unlock a few along the way and they were all unlocked for me by the time I defeated the Dark Teensie at the end of Olympus Maximus painting. In my opinion, Quick Sand, Infiltration Station and Lucha Libre Get Away were a few of the more difficult ones.

sweEXeM.png

GKTzyso.png

vKB6zCE.png

Gwvqd4X.png

Ch2mO0p.png

ZkXFNH3.png

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

I put thumbnails of each of the 28 videos in the post. Figured this would be the best way to show them individually with the least amount of bandwidth for quick access.

I agree, Quick Sand and Infiltration Station are the hardest.

On second thought, I'd put Lucha Libre Get Away right up there. Took me a good dozen attempts on that as well

It's really cool seeing someone else play these!

I've been playing the demo like crazy and an alternate way in "Ray and the Beanstalk" is to jump on the first little red dude, do a ground pound off the ledge with the six fireballs to pass up half the level and then jumping in the water and spinning to the end with less chance of being hit by fireballs.

On second thought, I'd put Lucha Libre Get Away right up there. Took me a good dozen attempts on that as well

Yeah, that level took me some time to figure out the right way but then it's not that hard. Only 1 level I was searching on youtube was Infiltration Station. This one is quite tricky to find the most effective way. And even that it's not easy to finish that level in time (or finish it at all :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have two invasion levels left. Infiltration Station, which I have not invested much in yet, and the Amazing Maze, and I have a question about that. In the second to last room with the drums, after I hit the switch, I hit the drum and just keep going circles around the drums. I can't get into the hole in the ceiling. What's the trick to that?

I have two invasion levels left. Infiltration Station, which I have not invested much in yet, and the Amazing Maze, and I have a question about that. In the second to last room with the drums, after I hit the switch, I hit the drum and just keep going circles around the drums. I can't get into the hole in the ceiling. What's the trick to that?

You have to ground and pound (down plus square) the drum beneath the switch, which will give you enough momentum to reach the exit...you can see that in the video.

But, just to add something, i find it easier than how it is done in the video, to pass past that pink monster, ground and pound the big drum to his left, which will carry you imediately to the switch, then ground and pound the other big drum to the exit, like i explained before...sometimes if you are too fast dark rayman will catch you, so to avoid this float a little bit after turning the switch...

• 11 months later...

Fuck Infiltration Station! :rant:

Thanks for the video though, really helped out. I never would have guessed you can wall kick on the stilt guys.

Finally golded infiltration station. I haven't even golded them all yet, but I can still tell that that is the biggest bitch..by far. Dark Rayman can suck my imaginary dick, the little shit.

/rant

:rofl: