Getting 100%

I thought I'd post some links to places I've found helpful so far:

This is the first part of an incomplete Youtube series from someone, with level completions at the 100% level:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M9xSDNZxRA&feature=relmfu]Rayman 3: HH - 100% [Español] - Parte 1 - El concilio de las hadas/The Fairy Council - YouTube[/ame]

This is the Clearleaf Forest page of a site with score requirements:

Clearleaf Forest - RayWiki

It seems that beating "Murphy's Score" gives the smile, which should be achieved before the level's end/funkyboard's start.

As for the videos, you can lag behind him by as much as a thousand points, I've found, so long as you keep close to what he achieves.

Good luck everyone :p

Following these videos, I've managed to 100% the first four chapters. Some points to note:

- If there's a boss, and you're able to get a combo, kill the boss while in combo mode.

- If there's a Matuvu/Tribelle, get it while wearing a suit for double points.

- If there's a Green Jewel, get it as late in a combo as possible.

- If you get less than 100% on a level (and there are no glitched levels, which is what I thought when first playing areas like the Doctor's room and the Heart of the World), hold Home immediately, and hit quit game.

- If you fail part of a level and need to restart (Read: Snowboarding, Funkyboarding, failure to get a Green Jewel in combo), simply press start and hit load (and load your slot). Far quicker than exiting.

- Requirements are determined by score, not % of Jewels collected. You can (from what I've experienced) miss several (on some levels) and still get 100% providing you aim for high combos.

- Kill enemies, collect jewels, etc. etc. while wearing a suit, and preferably in combo mode.

- The hardest level I've 100%'d so far would be Funkyboard #3. Tips for this: During that section, where the framerate drops significantly, try to rack up as big a combo as possible. If you miss one or two gems, don't worry, and continue until you reach the next area (but die before the music changes to go back to the checkpoint). Then collect any missing gems.

- Watch out for the Razoff boss fight. In part 1, to get 100% you need all the yellow gems, and must get the green jewel (from the teensies; the green jewel does not disappear if left alone, unlike the yellow ones) while in combo. To get it in combo, run in and out of the downstairs part of the room until Razoff shows up. Release a charged punch on him and grab the gem during the combo for double points.

- Razoff Part II can also prove problematic. I kept trying until I was able to kill him while using the superpower can. This was required for 100%

I'm currently trying to get more than 91% on the third section of the Desert of the Knaaran. Good luck everyone :)

EDIT: Also, I found this (sort of) guide. It's mostly for people who're aiming to get the ridiculously hard and high scores, but if you ignore the glitch sections, it can prove most helpful!

http://www.raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4986

Edited by squared64

• 1 year later...