Achievements List Revealed

iBuzz7S

I know, achievements are for 360 and not PS3, but 99.9% of the time, achievement and trophy lists are identical.

Where is my Andy (10 points)

Complete all the chapters.

Perfection needs no arms (100 points)

Complete every chapter with a perfect score.

Hero of the Teensies (10 points)

Save every teensie in the game.

Pest control (10 points)

Find and get the bonus score of every Matuvu.

Flower Power (10 points)

Find and get the bonus score of every Tribelle.

Green is this (points 10)

Get all the green jewels.

Coin-op gamer (10 points)

Unlock and play all the arcade games.

Hands on the prize (5 points)

Retrieve Rayman's hands from Globox.

All the key Super Powers (5 points)

Collect every super power.

Patience pays off (10 points)

Watch the real ending.

Junior Journalist (10 points)

Take your first picture in the game.

Disco Trip Master (10 points)

Complete any disco trip without retrying

Trying to complete every chapter with a perfect score may take a little while though.

Source: here

^ Well I hope you are aware that some titles released exclusively in digital version have actually a platinum so your argument is invalid.

Look at Spare Parts for exemple, 12 achievements for 200 points and they added a platinum for the PSN version (13 trophies in total then).

We have a thread listing all of the PSN titles that include a platinum trophy somewhere on these forums. From memory I could list several of those and there's no retail version.

• 4 weeks later...
^ Well I hope you are aware that some titles released exclusively in digital version have actually a platinum so your argument is invalid.

Look at Spare Parts for exemple, 12 achievements for 200 points and they added a platinum for the PSN version (13 trophies in total then).

We have a thread listing all of the PSN titles that include a platinum trophy somewhere on these forums. From memory I could list several of those and there's no retail version.

One of those games actually use something similar to your avatar as it's icon. :p (Anarchy: Rush Hour)

I think the big difference in this case is that this is a digital HD release of an old game, and not a totally new release or a non-digital HD release.

A game of this size certainly deserves a (P) though...

^How're the graphics HD-ification compared to Stranger's Wrath? If the HD treatment done to it is good I may get it otherwise I'll wait for a price drop.\

Also, IIRC, don't Trophy lists for PSN and XBL games get decided based on XBL first? ...and there is a set amount of points that a game's trophies should total isn't there?