is this game really as buggy as you guys are claiming it is?

so are all these claims of save files corrupting unfounded?)

It's all about luck really.

I had no glitches, cutscenes or gameplay, and no problems with game saves. But there are a lot of forum discussion from people saying they had a lot of glitches, with game saves and cutscenes. So glitches are in the game, but it's just a matter if you get them or not.

I've been very lucky with not getting glitches in any game when a lot of other people were reporting them. You might play Deadlocked and not get any glitches or you might get them. In no way does everyone get glitches. You might be the lucky one that doesn't.

Basically yes, its hideously broken, ive had the corrupted save problem now im up to where i would have been if it didnt corrupt and now i cant select weapons, buy ammo and upgrade bots as the triangle button seems non responsive, absolute parcel of shit, avoid like the plague.

Solved the issue above, shut down console and restarting seems to have fixed it

Edited by genericus

• 2 weeks later...

I just (P) this a couple of days ago and had no glitches, corruption or freezing issues of any kind. it may be worth noting that due to what my friends call 'my mild OCD', I had 4 save files at given time :D ended up with 2 before Vox, 2 for challenge mode.

Caution is key it seems....:think:

Edited by Khaotic Stryder

• 1 month later...

The game is buggy. But not glitchy, unlike the Trilogy HD.

I didn't really enjoyed most, if not all bullets shining (no, really).

However, i'm glad I got it. Finally no broken audio in in-game movies! Take that, scratched original disk!

EDIT: I found this weird thing while playing it! :S

Edited by MenDude

The game can glitch in some areas, but that's all part of the game as people are still finding deliberate glitches, although the PAL version seems to be really buggy compared to the American version, I didn't enjoy playing the game at all and wish I would've just gone out a bought an original copy

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't if this happen to anyone else but I saw I got enough bolts for the ryno or what you call it. When I purchase it my money didn't decrease so I was like .... ok, so I bought some skins for the bots and when I buy something the bolts increase even if I pick the free item. I wasn't sure if I got hacked or is it a glitch or something.

Edited by mrtoasty97
add a few words.

Im at the end the end of my first playthrough and ive only encountered dodgy cutscenes like ratchets face sliding off etc, but no real damage to actual gameplay or save files.

Like others have said its all about luck really and everyone will have a different experience.

Edited by Skittles93

• 1 month later...

So far,( considering i only have 3 trophies left ) i cant complain , domination trophy popped no problem , as every other trophy when it should, just the 4 million bolt trophy only popped with 4,200 , but it popped while i was still in the level .

Just need to upgrade 2 weapons to level 10, earn the 165 skill points ( 3 skill points to go , the exterminator ones ) and finish all skill points on Torval... no reports on these i guess..

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it's been patched or I'm just lucky, but I just played and plat'ed it and didn't encounter a single glitch, bug or problem trophy. Some of the cutscenes look a bit off but that's to be expected in an older game that's been remastered and doesn't make any difference anyway. Great game, maybe even better than I remembered!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just saw that this game was supposed to be $2 which I am not happy to report is no longer the case. Have fond memories of this game and was looking forward to playing (again) and platting this game. Disheartened to see that there are this many issues with the port. :mad:

It was $2 during last weekend's Flash Sale so I was glad to finally grab it since I wasn't planning on buying FFA. So far so good other than one face disappearing graphical glitch during a cutscene.

• 11 months later...