Rate the trophy difficulty  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.82

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted a 2. Easiest of the R&C games imo. Don't let the fact that there are 165 skills point keep you from playing this game. I found that they are considerably easier to get than the ones in the R&C HD Collection. Overall a fun and easy platinum. Total time between 1st and last trophy of 20hour and 3minutes. I did however sleep in between playing. Between 10-15 hours to get I think would be fair to say. I would say under 10 is possible if you already know what to do.

Around a 2.5, though they could have made it alot harder if they made you get all the cards or all the omega weapons.

(Though I have all the omega weapons with a few at level 99 and only 23 levels left for the last card and even then it probably would only get raised to a 5 or 6 at the hardest.)

That's time-consuming, not difficult which would still be 2. Playing all the missions on Exterminator would have been difficult.

That's time-consuming, not difficult which would still be 2. Playing all the missions on Exterminator would have been difficult.

You need to beat every mission both main and side on exterminator to get the last of the cards, the wrench only level was the hardest so far, though at least the bosses are fairly easy so far (3 out of 5 down) when you have all omega weapons and most at level 40+.

An easy 2. I personally didn't get any glitches when doing the skills, and they were all easy enough to do, though I did get some advice from a GameFAQs guide. The extend of the glitches came from cutscenes *shudder* and one freeze, but it reloaded fine.

BTW, there's little point to trying for 4 million before Challenge Mode. I was getting several hundreds of thousands of bolts per stage because of the multipliers, and by the end of challenge mode I actually had enough to buy all the Mega versions of the weapons, the cost of which goes into the tens of millions.

I voted a 2. By far the easiest Ratchet (and Clank) game I have played. I had a lot more trouble with the 'My Blaster Runs Hot' trophy/skill point mini-game on 'A Crack in Time' than any of the 165 skill points here. About 50-60 of them took between 10-20 seconds to complete each. The rest were a walk in the park too.

I played through the game three times for my Plat. First was just to play through it (not concentrating on skill points), second was to unlock planets again/weapon upgrades and money to purchase all weapons/mega weapons and the third was more a half playthrough for the skill points. The game was short that I could do it, but IMO Deadlocked is up there with the best games in the series. I will definitely be revisiting Deadlocked now that I have my Plat.

Also, I experienced no glitches (skipping/jumping screen, freezing, etc). And although you can't really call the games picture quality HD, I felt it looked better than Ratchet and Clank 1 from the HD Collection.

Edited by JHChiBulls

Just plat'd tonight... easiest by far - its just time consuming. Had they asked for all Exterminator cards, or level all weapons to 99, it would have just been more time consuming.

I would have liked an Exterminator Extraordinaire trophy for completing the entire game on Executioner level in Challenge Mode, personally.

2 overall.

Can I possibly give this a 1/10? Nah, this was a cakewalk for me. I guess playing the crap out of this game on ps2 reaaallly helped. Lmao. My easiest platinum bagged yet. And the funniest one too. But, I'd easily jack up the difficulty to 10/10 if any of you poor saps experience the first two glitches in this vid;

Edited by DemonicPrime

Personal vote: 1

Casual gamer vote: 3 or 4

I have been waiting for this game for months now, because I played this back on the PS2 years ago, and it is my second favorite R&C title on the PS2. Because of this prior experience, absolutely nothing in this game is a challenge as far as the platinum went. Even the exterminator difficulty isn't a challenge after you get some weapons to lvl 99. However, for those who didn't play this game before, I would recommend playing the game on a lower difficulty first and getting some mega weapons to high levels so the 3 skill points that require you to be on the exterminator difficulty will be easier.

2/10.

The campaign can be beaten in a day, and then maybe a second day to get all the skillpoints. For the skillpoints that say to "kill X of a certain enemy type in a row", be sure to remove all mods from your weapons or you'll possibly kill other enemy types because of the mods... shock and napalm mods are the main culprits of this.