Release date?

gunny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
One of my new favourite franchisers, so I am chuffed that we get another game so soon after he last one.

Haha, yeah. It's my favorite too. But I hope we get another traditional R&C game. It's been over 3 years since R&C:ACIT, i'm itching for a new proper singleplayer adventure :p

Haha, yeah. It's my favorite too. But I hope we get another traditional R&C game. It's been over 3 years since R&C:ACIT, i'm itching for a new proper singleplayer adventure :p

Nearly 10 years if we go by my standards of traditional:whistle:. But in all seriousness I would much prefer a FTOD or ACIT iteration compared to the likes of All 4 One.

Anything long like the first few R&C games, with a decent story suits me. FFA was fun in a way, but I can't see myself wanting another R&C game like that. I will gladly take another game in the mould of R&C to All 4 One. Something with an engaging story and funny dialogue.

Same here but Insomniac seems like they are just experimenting with the games lately, hopefully they return to the old formula some day.

Same here but Insomniac seems like they are just experimenting with the games lately, hopefully they return to the old formula some day.

Insominiac has lost it with their spin-off titles lately. One4all and FFA sucked. Personally I think they should have done another game like Ratchet: Deadlocked, or possibly a game which focuss entirely on combat-racing.

Insominiac has lost it with their spin-off titles lately. One4all and FFA sucked. Personally I think they should have done another game like Ratchet: Deadlocked, or possibly a game which focuss entirely on combat-racing.

:think: I did enjoy Jak X quite a bit, a Ratchet racing game would be pretty dope.

:think: I did enjoy Jak X quite a bit, a Ratchet racing game would be pretty dope.

Well they had racing variations in the 2 first games: Hoverboarding and Hoverbike Racing and there was that drivable turret thing in UYA so they are capable of it. Hell if they made a game of just Hoverbike racing I'd buy it, as long as the controls were changed.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems we will have to wait a little longer for it, but it will be free for those of us who purchased FFA! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/7298432220/

As many of you know, when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault launched for the PS3 system this past November, we announced that the PS Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013 to ensure the best portable Ratchet & Clank experience possible.

Our friends at Tin Giant have been working night and day to bring Insomniac’s PS3 game to the PS Vita system and to provide our fans with a great game. While the original delay has helped us make the game better, we still need more time to bring the game up to the standards expected by our fans.

In order to do this, the launch date for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita has moved to Spring 2013. We realize that this delay may be disappointing for our fans, but please know that we are doing our best to get the game into your hands as soon as possible.

For those of you who have purchased the PS3 version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you as best we can. On the release date for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita, we will be offering Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc). The giveaway will become available when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita releases.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we work to bring you the best Ratchet & Clank experience possible for the PS Vita system. We will update you with a specific release date as soon as it is available.

Thanks again!

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault and Deadlocked