Rate the trophy difficulty...  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 4. Slightly harder than the first game. Just takes ages!

For now i can say 7 those space shooting sections are ridiculous i played lots of flight games but this just takes the cake the A.I looks like they have aimbot.

REALLY?! Two quick tips: keep rolling with L1 and R1. Visit Slim's shop to UPGRADE your spacecraft!!

I voted 4. Slightly harder than the first game. Just takes ages!

REALLY?! Two quick tips: keep rolling with L1 and R1. Visit Slim's shop to UPGRADE your spacecraft!!

I don't know why but it only happened with my first space fight. It's was like they had aimbot and everytime i turn around they were behind me again. Also radar doesn't help at all makes you only more confusing.

I don't know why but it only happened with my first space fight. It's was like they had aimbot and everytime i turn around they were behind me again. Also radar doesn't help at all makes you only more confusing.

Yeah they do that sometimes, but the trick is to just wait for them to come in front (and keep rolling!) :p

I voted 3, mainly because I died much less in this game.

I had problems in R&C1 because I had so little health (and forgot I had to portable ammo shop :whistle:). In this game I have more health (Damage take more Nanotech, but still) and armor to reduce damage.

Some Skill Points are tricky, but I seem to be acing them quite nicely!

Several playthroughs on PS2 definitely made this game very easy, I gave it a 2. The weapons work much better than the first R&C, gadgets are less tedious, combat becomes irrelevant once you have the Tesla Barrier, Killnoids and Plasma Coil/Ryno. Hoverbike skillpoints are also less demanding than R&C's hoverboard ones, here you can unlock them without using shortcuts. Arena battles, Crystal collecting and basically every other skill point in the game are pretty simple, (I actually found the wrench only challenge needed to unlock the impossible challenge more difficult). The only tricky thing for me was Old Skool, however after finding that you can't let enemies die by friendly fire it was pretty straightforward.

3/10. A little easier and a bit more fun than the first game. Old Skool glitched on me but turning off and on the PS3 fixed it. There are a couple of mildly frustrating parts but the game remains enjoyable and nothing shouldn't take too many tries. I was always equipped to handle what I needed to do with the exception of the times you need to backtrack. Combat is always a little challenging but always manageable and even collecting those crystals and moon stones was no problem.

i rate it a 3.

imo it's easier than the first part. there are no real tricky skill-points (just a few time-cumsuming) and the final battle with full shields, turrets und killonoids is a piece of cake.

because of the 20x-multiplikator bolt-grinding gets faster and is more fun than in the first part.

great game. just as funny as back in the old ps2-times :applause:

• 3 weeks later...