XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Old 01-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Space missions messed up

ok i read what the guild told me to do in all but i have beatin the game on casual medium and hard got all trophies but the space missions one and i have done all the moons and all planets are telling me they are all completed and i have checked every different part of the game maps and searched high and low for the yellow triangles that they talked about but now there is no more left to do on my game, but i beat the game already so what do i do now how do i get that last trophie.
ryank22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank22 View Post
ok i read what the guild told me to do in all but i have beatin the game on casual medium and hard got all trophies but the space missions one and i have done all the moons and all planets are telling me they are all completed and i have checked every different part of the game maps and searched high and low for the yellow triangles that they talked about but now there is no more left to do on my game, but i beat the game already so what do i do now how do i get that last trophie.
I think I know what you're talking about cause I was going crazy trying to find the last mission. It's not displayed like the other ones. I think it's in either sector 2 or 3 (it's the sector with the moon full of the weird looking traders, no enemies) The mission is basically a back and forth kind of thing between the trading post guy and the moon trader. Just go back and forth between them completing a few quests and you should get the trophy...hope this helped!

courtesy of Maphie
Axium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default dont get it

i tired doing the same thing you just said even my younger cuzin said the same thing about the one you just said but i'v beat the game 4 times in a row still all the things tell me i'm done i have searched every planet/planetoids and still i have found no lost mission and it's really begining to get on my nerves.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default yes i got it thx

yes i finally found what i was looking for thank you very much man for your post. i just beat the last final few mission's and got my trophie and got my platinum.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
yes i finally found what i was looking for thank you very much man for your post. i just beat the last final few mission's and got my trophie and got my platinum.
Awesome, np man.

courtesy of Maphie
Axium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

soo... what sector was it 2 (vela) or 3 (korthos)? i (already beat the game) am having an issue getting this trophy (good sam.) as well. thanks

Last edited by boogiebfla; 02-04-2010 at 04:45 PM.
boogiebfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

got it! thanks. ok, so it is "korthos sector" there will be a green depot and green moon on your map right next to each other, just keep going back and forth doing missions until the trophy pops... thanks axium

Last edited by boogiebfla; 02-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.
boogiebfla is offline   Reply With Quote