Have I screwed up "Spread your germs" skill point?

I'm up to the Biobliterator in challenge mode and have one measly skill point left to get; spread your germs.

I know this involves infecting 30 guys on the final level but I think I may have screwed up. Because I'm already at the Biobliterator I'm not able to replay the "Defeat Dr Nefarious" mission which has the hordes of guys. This means I pretty much have to get this skill point in the first half of the level but, because I'm near the end, half the enemies aren't there any more.

My questions

1. Have I screwed up? Am I destined to play thru challenge mode again from the start to get back to the end of the game and get that last skill point?

2. Do you have to infect them or kill them? E.g. if I infect 5 of those small robots they shoot the others guys. Often they'll end up getting shot themselves too. Do I have to kill them with the infector or just infect them so they fight for me?

3. Does anyone know if this stacks when you die? I've played thru about 10 deaths without success but am not sure whether this is because I'm not infecting them right for it to count or if it doesn't stack.

Thanks heaps

I'm up to the Biobliterator in challenge mode and have one measly skill point left to get; spread your germs.

I know this involves infecting 30 guys on the final level but I think I may have screwed up. Because I'm already at the Biobliterator I'm not able to replay the "Defeat Dr Nefarious" mission which has the hordes of guys. This means I pretty much have to get this skill point in the first half of the level but, because I'm near the end, half the enemies aren't there any more.

My questions

1. Have I screwed up? Am I destined to play thru challenge mode again from the start to get back to the end of the game and get that last skill point?

2. Do you have to infect them or kill them? E.g. if I infect 5 of those small robots they shoot the others guys. Often they'll end up getting shot themselves too. Do I have to kill them with the infector or just infect them so they fight for me?

3. Does anyone know if this stacks when you die? I've played thru about 10 deaths without success but am not sure whether this is because I'm not infecting them right for it to count or if it doesn't stack.

Thanks heaps

1) You should be fine.

2) You have to infect them, and it has to kill them.

3) Yes.

Thank you very much. Guess it's time to just got nuts on that first room of robots then die. Rinse and repeat :)

You're welcome, sorry if I sounded harsh XD

Yeah, you should be fine in terms on the Skill point though :) Just make sure it infects and kills them. My advice would be to get the V5 or V9(whichever is the highest) for challenge mode. :) If you need any more help, just ask :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Same here I spent over 2 hours and infected/killed 100+ These guys but nothing I’ve then done some research and seems like you have to infect/kill 30 “different” ones so looks like I’ll have to try n survive and go through the level 🙄😣😖😫 wish the trophy/skill point was more accurate in the description 😤

• 1 year later...