Whole Trilogy plat in 5 days o.o

I'm mainly an online player but I decided to take a break and play the trilogy as I remember enjoying them when I was younger. I thought I wouldn't like them very much but after playing a bit of the first one I started becoming addicted. As my addiction went on I ended up getting platinum after 3 days on RaC 1. Then I moved on to RaC 2 which took me only two days, then last RaC 3 which took me three days because I only played for a short amount of time one of the days. I don't remember the games being this short and I'm not one who sits in front of the tv all day playing these games. I'm going to assume the only reason the games were ridiculously easy is because the huge amount of skill I gained during online play for the past 7 years but now in a way I want Deadlocked or Gladiator for you guys. I'm hoping U.S. version will have its own separate trophies so I can re collect them all over and I assume they will since "Ratchet and Clank 2" is "Ratchet and Clank Going Commando" etc. over here. And yes, I imported the trilogy from Europe in order to enjoy the multiplayer after it closed 3 days before Europe release, lol. So how long did it take you guys?

Lol it's just amazing to me since I didn't play all day. Learning all that system abuse from playing UYA Online all these years did serve me well. I would've had these games done a while anyways but I was busy playing the online and compared to U.S. Europe wasn't very great... So I decided it was time for single player, lol. I'll be playing Rac 3 full time online again when its out in U.S.

Edited by Dark-Soldier2123

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I played them new on PS2 when I was about 16-18 depending on which game.

Now I feel old, thanks for that you jerk. :pout:

I guess I shouldn't say that I played through all 3 of these when I was 6... lol. They should be a lot easier although sometimes when I look back at what I did, it is amazing how good at gaming I actually was at that age lol.

• 2 months later...
I guess I shouldn't say that I played through all 3 of these when I was 6... lol. They should be a lot easier although sometimes when I look back at what I did, it is amazing how good at gaming I actually was at that age lol.

shit I was only playing Atari and Sega Master System at that age, you're lucky to start gaming with R&C at that age.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
So you completed them in 5 days, yet you say in the OP you used 3 days on the first, 2 on the secound, and another 3 on the third. That actually sounds more like 8 days. Not five.

8 days not five but still alot of gaming brother......these campaigns are NOT short for sure......after i finish #1 i will take a break and plat RE5 then back to ratchet

I thought the same thing as well...but maybe the OP meant that he got all 3 (P) trophies in a 5 day period (if he used when he popped the first (P) as his starting time)...and not that he started and completed all 3 in 5 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...