qwark times skillpoints.

Yeah these were rather tricky. You dont need all tokens.

Comic 1 has a boss at the end and for some reason adds a few seconds to the end of the level aswell once youve finished. Remember you can punch the snake thing too.

Comic 2 Running, ignoring and flaming everything is all you need to do. No boss so you can take a fair bit of damage. On some platforms hanging over electric you can miss some out, you dont have to jump on everything.

Comic 3 - make sure you have enough bullets to take down the bombing helicopters, save the ammo it gives you in the room incase you run out. No boss, but the flmers and conveyor belt near the end will take some health from you unless you do it perfect, so best to save some for those and just run through them.

Comic 4 is by far the easiest. You can ignore all the flying groups of bugs apart from the ones that shoot at you (just pump some shots at those one, wait for their attack then finsih them off). Fighting Nefarious with at least 5 bars of health is all you need (punch him into a corner). So if you die early in the fight, you'll still finish with lots of time to spare.

I find Comic 5 the toughest. Shoot as little as possible and jump over all shooting enemies that are on ledges. Timing your jumps between missiles shooting at you and landing on platforms helps alot. Theres no boss at the end, so you can get hit quite alot as long as you survive.

For the first vid comic, wall jump the first elevator. Keep restarting until you make it to the top and don't get bombed back down. For the rest of the comics, just keep running. They're a lot easier than the first one. Also abuse the invulnerability you get for a couple of seconds when you take damage to cross pits etc.

• 1 month later...

I just got 1:58 on Comic 5. My first 3, 4, 15 attempts really weren't going anywhere because I just shot everyone on the ledges instead of saving time by jumping over them. :o

In the end I did the level properly and aren't I glad that is over with. The guy whose vidcomic 5 video is on the skillpoints topic got 1:43 and I tried to copy that, but well, I suck. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Am i the only who had no problems with these? Completed them all in my first or second try,the first one was probably the hardest.

Just get all the health upgrades before trying these and just run trough the levels avoiding damage and you should get these all done in no time.

• 6 months later...

I didn't have any problems with comics 1-4 but 5 was a complete basket!

Here's a video of me finally doing it under 2 minutes. It's not a perfect run but it does show that you can make a few mistakes and still make it under the time limit. I tried to save health at the beginning of the run so that I could take a few risks near the end.

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by Sneferu

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...