FPS dropping

In the first two games the ran smooth as butter the whole way through, but in this one there seems to be a lot of slowdown in some parts (main one being the sewer). I've only noticed it really after acquiring the Shield Charger so it might have to do with that particular weapon, anyone else noticed it?

Still not hating on the game as I'm still loving playing through these! :D

That happened to me too, really annoying, and it got so bad one time I was just jumping in slow motion!

Also the graphics are worse in this game, I even noticed that some of the cutscenes hadn't been put in HD at all, looked just the same as the original games :confused:

But it's great to play the games again :thumbsup: Although I hate the Hacker minigame, god that is so very boring and all that spinning makes me dizzy :mad: Loved the Trespasser minigame in the first game, the Infiltrator in the second game was fun, but the Hacker, ugggh!

Sorry for being kinda off topic :p

Edited by mattigummi

• 3 weeks later...

Upto now the only problem I've had is that when I aim, sometimes it goes Orange and I can't see anything but I can hear the game sound still. I can't aim at anything because the aim doesn't move and when I let go of L1 and stop aiming it takes a few seconds before the game comes back to normal. Also because of this I've noticed when I shoot my weapons, the ammunition goes down but the bullet doesn't actually fire.

Am I the only one who had this? The first R&C were fine, other than graphical errors, which ruins the game but didn't make it impossible to play.

• 1 year later...
That happened to me too, really annoying, and it got so bad one time I was just jumping in slow motion!

Also the graphics are worse in this game, I even noticed that some of the cutscenes hadn't been put in HD at all, looked just the same as the original games :confused:

But it's great to play the games again :thumbsup: Although I hate the Hacker minigame, god that is so very boring and all that spinning makes me dizzy :mad: Loved the Trespasser minigame in the first game, the Infiltrator in the second game was fun, but the Hacker, ugggh!

Sorry for being kinda off topic :p

The cutscenes aren't remastered in any of the three games. They're the pre-rendered movie files straight from the original games.

I've noticed the FPS drops in all 3 of the remastered games when there are a large amount of bombs and rockets on the screen.