Rate the trophy difficulty...  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.17

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 3/10. Easier than the first game and harder than the second. It's mostly fun and you shouldn't have too many problems. Just play through the game gathering what you can as you go and you'll be fine. Wait until you get the Map-O-Matic for the sewer crystals. Don't spend much money in challenge mode until you break 10 million. You can get the Qwack-O-Blitzer and the Vortex Cannon or similar just so you can hold your own. When you reach 10 million, buy everything and upgrade in Koros except for the shield launcher which should be done in the mission where you have to take out the turrets in Blackwater City. The game is pretty easy, but these are some tips to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my Plat and gave it a 3. Nothing overly difficult or time consuming (even 10 mill bolts).

Challenge mode was harder than the previous challenge modes (as the guide states), but nothing you cant get by. Although, about challenge mode being difficult, shooting Nefarious about 5-6 time with the Ryno being upgraded to lvl 5 really didn't do a whole lot. :eek:

Off to complete R&C 1 now, probably 6-700,000 bolts to go. Oh goody.

Got the Platinum a few minutes ago, I'm going to rate it a three, It's the easiest one out of the three games, but it's the most time consuming, mainly because you need to have 10,000,000 bolts banked and upgrading all the weapons.

Some of the skill points were mildly challenging, but not impossible, the Quark times took some practice.

• 3 weeks later...

Voted 3. Grinding wasn't needed. By the last planets, I had most weapos updraded except the RY3NO so I used it then I got 11 millions before reaching the final boss fights. Of course, I barely got hit so I managed to keep the multiplier at 20x.

Not much effort done. Besides, I had lots of experience after playing the PS2 version like 7 years ago.